I Love You

Laura's POV

I small smile formed on my lips as I realized the reality of this situation. He really does love me... after all the years we have been friends I've loved him but I didn't even know.  there isn't a definition for love because no one knows what it is until you experience it for yourself.

I have to find him.

"Delly!" I yelled.

"Yes?!" She tumbled into the room looking like an idiot.

"Where would Ross go?" I asked her.  of course, I had my ideas but I still wanted to hear where she thought he would be.

"Umm, he can be at the beach, the park where you guys met, or Colorado" she replied after thinking for a minute.

"Well I guess I have to look at all of those places because I have got to find him Del" I told her and she nodded.

"Riker!" I yelled for the oldest Lynch child. 

"What?!" He barged into the room like Rydel did which made my let out a quiet chuckle.

"Can I borrow your car?" I asked him nicely.

"Why can't you use Dellys" he over exaggerated, groaning.

"Because she's going to look for Ross at the beach while I look at the park" I explained to him.

"I am?" Delly looked at me.

"Yes you are" I rolled my eyes and turned back to Riker.

"Fine just don't crash it" he tossed me his keys and I caught them.

"Whatever" I mumbled and walked around him with Delly following close behind me.

"WERE GOING OUT TO LOOK FOR ROSS!!!" I yelled throughout the house like yesterday morning.

"You yell alot" Rydel muttered next me making me giggle.

"So you look at the beach and I look at the park.  If you find him or not call and tell me. If I can't find him at the park either I'll go to Colorado on my own" I instructed her while getting in Riker's car.

she just nodded before pulling out of the driveway I'm her car and heading the opposite way where I was going. 

I drove for a bit before I reached the little park at the end of the street that had such few people like it always had over the years.

I smiled at the memories that were made here with the Lynch family. 

*flashback*

My 12 year old self runs behind the big oak tree while panting like a tired dog.

I peak at my friends who were searching for me to win our game of hide and seek.  I giggle at how clueless they look and turn back away.

"Lauuura!" My best friends voice chants and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Found yah!" Ross shouted and tackled me to the ground making both of us roll down the small dirty hill.

"Well that hurt" he said plainly and I laughed before standing up and helping him up as well.

"Rooooss! Lauuuura!" The rest of my best friends and his siblings and best friend, pop around the corner and run down the dirty hill to us where tackled once again.

"Dog pile!" The oldest of us, Riker, yells jumping on us, followed by the rest.

"Aren't you a little old for that Rik" I stood on my tippy toes and ruffled his blonde hair.