...Okay...

I woke up and noticed that I wasn't in my familiar bedroom.  I looked around my surroundings and realized that I spent the night at the Lynch's.

I looked around more and all of us (Me, Delly, Ross, Rocky, Riker, Ryland, and Ellington) were scattered throughout the living room with popcorn everywhere.

Riker was on the floor with Rocky's feet in his face and Ryland was using Riker's arm as a pillow.

I looked around more and saw Ellington and Delly cuddled up on the other couch fast asleep.  And I was cuddled up with Ross as we laid on the big couch.

Crap were going have to listen to this all day! I thought as I took out my phone and looked at the time: Six o'clock.  That explains everything.

I looked at Ell and Rydel as I smirked at what would happen if the R5family saw this right now.

I slipped out of Ross' arms, careful not to wake him up, and went over by them tiptoeing past the rest of the boys that were on the floor.

Rydel was cuddled into Ellington's chest as he held his arms around her protectively.  And the best part is that Ell was smiling in his sleep.

I put the camera on on my phone and took a few pictures to post on instagram:

lauramarano: Rydellington is real <3  >picture<

All at once everyone's phone went off indicating that they got a notification.  Damn it...

A series of moaning and whining filled the air as they started waking up.

"Why did all of our phones go off?  And why is Laura the only one fully awake?"  Ryland asked nobody in particular as Rocky jumped up off the ground.

"What did you do this time?!" He panicked as he checked himself for any pranks.

Something u always do when I spend the night at the Lynch's... pranks. 

I usually draw on thier faces with sharpie markers or spray whipped cream all over them.

"I didn't do anything that included you Rocks"  I informed him using the nickname I gave him a few years ago.

"So what did you do?" Riker asked just now sitting up from his spot on the floor.

"Oh my god Laur!" Ross burst out laughing as hes looking on his phone.  The jig is up.

"What'd she do?" Delly asked frightened about the answer

"Check your instagram"  He said as everyone pulled out their phones as laughter erupted.

"RYDELLINGTON!!!!"  Rocky screamed throughout the house as he ran around.  He always was a huge shipper...

"I guess were even" Rydel said with an evil smirk on her face as me and Ross look at each other confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked nervously as too what they did.  I have no idea how the fans are going to react... no their not huge but they still have thousands of fans.

"Have you checked YOUR twitter!" She laughed as I pulled out my phone to see a new pic that was posted last night by Rydel...

Rydelr5: >picture< aww look at these cuties <3  #raura

Crap... but we do look cute...

I looked at Ross and he had a smirk on his face as he pulled me closer to him...okay...