But Why?

Lauras POV

there's no other way to express what I feel at the moment other than saying it's as of the world went silent and I became confused with the people around me.

It was like everything stopped and I just ran out of the room in slow motion.

I couldn't be in the same room with Rocky anymore and Ross' temper was scaring me no matter how well I know him.

I looked down at the concrete breathing heavily from running when I felt someone ran behind me but I didn't bother to look.

"Hey" I female voice said beside me amd I turned my head to see a panting Rydel.

I couldn't talk and I couldn't smile so I just acknowledged her and faced ahead of me.

"What just happened back there?" She questioned after a moment of silence and I just shrugged.

"I'm sorry this is happening to yah Laur" she sighed and wrapped her arm around my shoulders and that's when I started crying.

Being betrayed by one of my best friends really hit me and I have to say it's one of the worst pain I've ever felt.

"Why would Rock do that too me?" I sobbed as rydel tried to console me.

"I don't know, girly, but I'm livid with him and mom and the boys are definitely gonna have a talk with him" she assured and I just nodded unable to talk long without my voice cracking or breaking down.

"You wanna do something to make you feel better in the mean time?" She smiled in my direction and I nodded gently.

She smiled again and pulled my arm towards the nearest clothing store.

"Now I don't like shopping at all, but I'd do anything to make you happier" she laughed and started helping me pick something cute.

"How about this?" I spoke and eyed the black and white tribal print jumper in front of me.

"That is perfect for you!" Delly squealed and pulled my size off the rack and literally ran over to the cashier as if someone was going to snatch it from her hands.

"There yah go!" She chirped and I giggled at her energy.

"Do you want to go back to my house or would you like me to drop you off at yours?" She asked as we left the store and started walking back to Jessaraes place.

"I love you Del, but I'd rather go back to mine at the moment" I mumbled and she nodded understanding.

We made it back to the van in front of Jessaraes and we quickly got in before the boys can notice.

"I'll call you back later after I get the boys and get back home, love you!" Del rushed as I got out of the van in front of my house.

"Okay, love you too" I smiled and she waved goodbye before driving back down the road.

"I'm home!" I yelled as I walked through the door and set my new outfit down on the couch.

Dead silence

"Boo!" A voice screamed in my ear as I turned the corner and I yelped so loudly and jumped back in fright.

"Vanessa!" I yelled as my older sister laughed.

"You should've seen your face!" She giggled and I tryed to keep an angry look with her but I couldn't help but smile.

"Well I love you but I'm going to sleep, hard day" I said without an explanation and marched upstairs with my jumper at my side.

I was too worn out to think so I just set my bag down next to my bed and fell into a deep sleep right then and there.

Ross' POV.

"Why does it matter Del!" I yelled from the back of the van.

"It matters that you beat up your brother and, Rocky, I don't even want to look at you right now!" She screamed at us and I stayed silent.

Rydel rarely ever yelled at us or anyone for that matter.

"Sorry, Del" I muttered and she gave me a small smile for my apology but still seemed upset with me.

I sighed and looked out the window in sadness. After riker pulled me apart from Rocky, Rydel cane back in the house and dragged us all out to the van and told us how she took Laura home which really hurt my heart thinking that I made her cry.

But I only hated Rocky more for it.

When we got back home Rocky went straight to his room and slammed the door but I stayed next to Rydel.

"Is she mad at me Del?" I asked with fear laced in my voice.

"I don't know, Ross, but I doubt it. I think she was just frightened that you attacked Rocky all of a sudden, that's all" she explained and I sighed in relief.

"Okay, thanks" I gave her a hug then went to the backyard and sat by the pool.

I know Laura doesn't want to talk to me but I decide to call her anyways.

"Hey Laur. I'm sorry with what went on back there at Jessaraes but I was just angry with what Rocky did to me by sending those fake pictures I showed you in Colorado. I didn't mean to scare you, I'm sorry. Please call me back soon, love you" I left the voice mail after she didn't answer my call and went back inside.

"Need any help?" I asked rydel as she was making pasta for dinner.

"Sure" she smiled softly then proceeded, "but before you help can you please explain to me what happened back there?"

I started from the beginning of when Rocky sent me the fake pictures of Laura at a club making our with some dude that I thought was real at the time, to running away to Colorado, Laura finding me, fixed every thing, officially dating, and to finnaly punching rocky for what he did.

"Wow" she said and I nodded biting my lip.

"Well, now I'm not mad at you at all just happy that you defended your girlfriend" She shrieked and hugged me and I laughed.

"Oh and OMG YOU AMD LAURA ARE DATING!" She jumped around squealing and I couldn't control laughter.

"I don't see why it's so surprising since I asked her out on a date before" I exclaimed and she shrugged.

Everything is falling back into place.

For now.