Parts and Texts

Laura's POV

I parked into the the spot closest to the huge building and hopped out before Ross can say a word.  I slammed the door shut and waited anxiously for Ross to get out to see his reaction to the surprise.

what if he doesn't want this? what if he thinks I'm pushing him to hard? what if he doesn't want to do this with me? a million other what ifs ran through my head as I waited.

finally, after what seemed to be a million years, he hopped out of the car like a did before and came and stood next to me, still staring at the building as if it's just an illusion or hallucination even.

"wow" was all he said as he continued to stare at the building.  I fumbled with my thumbs and looked down awaiting an answer to if he really does like not or not.

"you brought me to the Disney auditions?!"  he turned to me excitedly.  I nodded smiling a bit and he engulfed me into a huge hug that made my what ifs drift away and be replaced by comfort and butterflies in my stomach.

"well I know how you've been wanting to start acting so I got you a audition for a new show on Disney Channel! well an audition for us..." I told him once we pulled away and his smile only grew wider as the seconds ticked by.

"for us?!" he shouted out happily as I nodded fastly while smiling like a Chester cat.

"thus...this is amazing. thank you" he thanked me again and pulled me into another comfortable hug that I never want to leave.  But since we have to audition in a few minutes, I pull away sadly and take his hands in mine before pulling him into the huge building where we follow the red arrows that lead to the Austin and Ally auditions.

Ross awed at all of the hanging pictures on the walls of the building from the production crew to All of the cast members from the old Disney shows like Sonny With A Chance, Hannah Montana, and That's So Raven.

I smiled at his cuteness before pushing the door open to see many guys and girls all sitting down reading the same scripts anxiously as they awaited either their results or to be called up.

"wait how am I supposed to audition if I don't know the script?" Ross asked me curiously as he eyed all of the papers.

"you know that paper I kept re-reading with you for the past week"

"yeah?" he asked confused as to how that had to deal with his question.

"well it was for this audition, not a play for the city" I smiled and handed him the paper that I shoved in my bag for last minute line reading.

"wow thanks! your the best Laur!" he hugged me and sat down in an open seat which had a perfect seat next to it for me to sit in.

I sat down in the seat which was also next to a girl that was even shorter than me, had long curly black hair, I think Brown eyes, and looked a little older than me judging by her facial features.

"hey I'm Laura" I smiled at her which disrupted her line reading.

"Raini!" she held out her hand politely which I accepted and smiled before turning me attention to Ross who was so into his script that nothing can disrupt him whatsoever.

"Ross Lynch?" a man popped his head around the door and called Ross' name which made his head shoot up and his palms begin to become sweaty. 

He stood up nervously but before she left I brought this into a quick hug.

"good luck" I whispered on his ear and he just smiled slightly before turning to the man and walking into the mystery room.

I went back to reading the short script we were all given and Ross came back five minutes later with a smile spread across his face.