You what....

Ross' POV

oh hell to the no.

I don't want Laura with me when I go to see Rocky about the text because I know that she would feel betrayed by him because all of my siblings are like her own and the last thing I need is for her to see me beat up my brother and make her cry.

I care about her to much to do that to her.

"Umm, Laura how about we just stay here and watch finding Nemo and eat gogurt, yeah?" I chuckled nervously and waited to see what she was going to say.

"No, don't you want to see your brother?" She raised her eyebrow and stared at me since I'm usually all for seeing my brothers and sister.

"Y-yeah" I smiled nervously and she seemed to buy it because she smiled wide and kissed my cheek before dragging me to the van where Riker was already and the rest were following behind me and Laura.

"SLOW POKES!!" Ellington yelled as he carried Rydel on his back and was giggling like crazy which made me smile at how cute they are.

They have never told me that they are dating, but it's totally obvious that they are.

" NARWHALS, NARWHALS
SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN
CAUSING A COMMOTION
CUZ THEY'RE SO AWSOME
NARWHALS, NARWHALS
SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN
PRETTY BIG AND PRETTY WHITE
BEAT A POLAR BEAR IN A FIGHT
LIKE AN UNDERWATER UNICORN
THEYVE GOT A KICK ASS FACIAL HORN
THEY'RE THE JEDI OF THE SEA
THEY STOP CTHULU EATING YE!
NARWHALS THEY ARE NARWHALS
NARWHALS JUST DON'T LET EM TOUCH YOUR BALLS
NARWHALS THEY ARE NARWHALS
NARWHALS, INVENTORS OF THE SHISH KEBAB!"

"Well that was... interesting?" Laura laughed and looked at Ellington who was the person who randomly sang the narwhal song... strange child.

"Oh great you got that song stuck in my head again..." Riker groaned and went on to the freeway to get to Jessaraes faster.

"Oh whale" Ellington smirked and layed down on Dellys shoulder which made her roll her eyes yet smile.

"They're totally dating" Laura whispered to me.

"Agreed" I whispered back and she giggled.

"You people make me sick" Ryland turned his head away and we all laughed.

"Love you too, Ry" Delly laughed and Ryland rolled his eyes but we can all see the smile on his face, it was priceless honestly.

"How much farther is Jessaraes?" I asked impatiently.

"Ten more minutes" Riker told me through the mirror and I groaned.

"What's wrong, babe?" Laura whispered In my ear.

"Nothing, I'm fine" I reassured her and pulled her closer to me and kissed her head gently which made her smile.

And ten minutes later we pulled into Jessaraes house, just as promised by Riker.

Breathe, Ross, breathe.

I told myself as we were all getting out of the van. I'm beyond pissed with Rocky and I honestly have no idea what's going to go down once I step foot into that house.

I just don't want Laura or Rydel to get hurt.

"Ross!" Ellington broke me out of my trance as he yelled at me to get out so that he can get out.

"Oh, sorry Ell" I apologized and he dramatically dropped to his knees and said "I forgive you brotherin"

Again... strange child.

We walked up the path and I noticed that Rockys car was indeed in front of the van and I balled up my fist in anger with him.

Ryland pressed the doorbell and we waited for someone to answer it while his dog barked like crazy and Laura hummed the narwhal song and I nudged it and she smiled at me cheekily.

"Your such I dork" I laughed quietly and then Jessarae opened the door to see us.

"WHAT UP LYNCHS!" He screamed loudly then noticed Laura "AND PERSON!"

"Hey, Jess, this is my umm co-star/best friend/ girlfriend Laura" I smiled and he gave her a high five which made her giggle.

"Well, he's a good guy" he winked at her and she smiled up at me and kissed my cheek.

"Can we hang here man we have nothing else to do" Riker laughed.

"Of course, rock is already here" jess laughed and let us all in.

And right when we step foot through the door, I spot Rocky relaxing on the cream colored couch and petting Jessaraes dog while drinking a cherry coke.

"Sup, bro" I say with no emotion and his eyes widen at the sight of me.

"Uh, hey, Ross" he smiled innocently but he knew that he was screwed because he eyed Laura who had her arm around my waist and I had mine over her shoulder.

"Hey Rocky!" Laura chirped and I begged to god that she would stop talking right now because the last thing I need is for her to get into trouble with me and Rockys little argument that will probably turn into a fight.

"Hey, Laur" he smiled and I lost it.

"Don't act all innocent and say 'hey laur' like you didn't do shit!" I yelled and Laura jumped back at my outburst.

"Sorry" I mumbled to her then turned back to Rocky.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play this game with me Rock! You completely played me into thinking that Laura cheated on me so that you can get close to her and date her you mother fucker! You know I like her, you know I love her, you knew that we were going to date one way or another and you were afraid of that because you like her! Well surprise, surprise, your little scam failed miserably because it's what caused us to confess or love, kiss, and what do you know, WE'RE FUCKING DATING!" I yelled out and breathed heavily in anger.

"You what...." I quiet voice choked behind me and I looked to see Laura holding back tears and looking at Rocky.

"I-I'm sorry" he stuttered and continued to look between me and Laura.

"Fuck you!" I yelled and stepped forward before punching him straight in the face without hesitation.

If you asked me last week if I would ever punch my brother in the face, I would say hell no. But guess what, things can change a person's mind on someone in an instant and that's exactly what happened to me with Rocky.

He's not my brother.