I Will Always Love You

Lauras POV

"Wake up, girly" a loud giggle woke me up as I opened my eyes and saw Rydel hovering over me.

"What are you doing here?" I laughed. She's so crazy but I love that about her.

"Eh, the boys are still sleeping and I wanted to spend the day with you" she said and I couldn't help but smile at my best friend.

I yawned tiredly and grabbed my phone from my dresser next to me and looked at the date: November 11th (yes I skipped Halloween only because I realized that i should probably have them start filming A&A the same day they did in real life.... sue me)

"Del, as long as I would love to hang out with you today, I have to go hang out with my new cast for Austin And Ally, today is what we scheduled" i sighed and stood up ," but we can try to go out for dinner or something?"

"Okay that's fine, and why don't you just come over and have dinner with all of us? That'll be funner" she said and I nodded and gave her a hug.

"Well I know we can hang, so do you wanna pick out my outfit and do my hair and makeup?" I laughed knowing that she loved putting together outfits and doing makeup and stuff.

"YASSSSSS" she yelled and I smiled.

"Okay, I'm really hungry so I'm going to go grab some yogurt and juice real quick" I said and she just nodded before I made way downstairs where my mom and dad already were in the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie" my mom greeted and I said my hellos.

"Why are you up so early?" My dad asked.

"Rydel woke me up and I have to go hang out with my tv cast today" I said and they nodded and I went and grabbed the strawberry yogurt, poured it into a bowl, then added special breakfast oats on top and mixed it all together then grabbed a glass of orange juice.

"Delly, is putting together my outfit and wants to do my hair and makeup so I'm taking this upstairs"

"Okay just male sure to bring the dishes down when your done and to pick up your mess if you make one" my mom said and I jokingly rolled my eyes but said okay and proceeded my way back to my room

"Okay so I got you this super cute dress I found in your closet and these black wedges and I'm going to curl your hair and do simple makeup" she said as soon as I walked into he room amd was munching on my yogurt with oats.

"Don't you think it's a little fancy?" I asked looked at the dress and heels.

The dress was a bustier white with black polka dot top with thin straps and had the bottom part all black that flared out making it kinda looking like a skirt instead.

"Well I guess.... but you'll cute!" She smiled and I giggled. She does have a point.

"Okay!" I yelled out amd she clapped her hands and handed them to me to go get dressed.

I went into the bathroom across the hall and slipped on the short dress that was one of my favorites. Then I put on the all black wedges and walked out slowly at first but got used to it in a second.

"You look gorgeous Laur!" Rydel exclaimed as soon as I walked into my room.

"Thanks, girl! You put it together though"

"Well you own it!"

"Whateverrrr, now we should start hair and makeup because I have to go in an hour" I said and she nodded and started.

She started curling my hair into the barrels I love and do all the time and she was done with that in 40 minutes which left her to do my mascara, eyeliner, bright red lipstick and a tiny bit of foundation giving it all a flawless finish.