What if Rosa and Eva Hung Out

"You're an idiot," I shake my head as I look at Kenny standing at my front door with a lopsided grin on his face. "You do know that, right? I mean, come on Kenny, you literally ran out into the middle of the street yesterday. What did you think was going to happen?"

He nervously runs a hand through his hair, "Well, I wasn't really thinking, which is how I die most of the time. I'm glad you're not mad at me though."

I sigh, "How could I be mad at the boy I love?" I smile, stepping outside and closing the door behind me. "I can't hang out with you today, though."

"Why not?" he pouts.

"Because I promised Eva that I would show her around town once she was all unpacked, and that happens to be today. If you weren't reckless, you wouldn't have missed out on an afternoon with me."

"Can't I join? I'll be good. I won't die in front of you, and I won't say anything too perverted."

I chuckle, cupping one side of his face and pressing my lips to his for a moment. "As much as I believe that you will try your best to do that, I don't want Eva to feel like a third wheel. Besides, you get me to yourself all the time after you die, but you didn't come over last night," I pout.

"I'm sorry," he pulls me into a hug. "It was my dad's fault. He was drunk out of his mind, and I couldn't get passed him if I tried. I didn't want to leave Karen all by herself."

"Text me next time then," I wrap my arms around his middle, nuzzling my face into his chest. "I love you, Kenneth, and I worry about you sometimes."

"That's why you're the best sweetheart," he presses a kiss to the top of my head.

"I'll see you later tonight, okay? We can hang out and watch more 80s movies."

"That sounds wonderful," he holds my out by my shoulders. "I'll let you go show the new girl around town then."

"Don't do anything too stupid," I giggle, pressing a kiss to his cheek before skipping off. "And bug the hell out of Cartman for me, won't you!?"

"That's not hard to do! The second one anyways!"

I look both way before crossing the street, walking right up to Eva's front door and ringing the doorbell. "One day I am going to teach his dad a lesson that gets him to stop all the shit he does," I shake my head.

It isn't much longer before the front door is swinging open and Eva is standing before me. I'm not sure if it is a bit of a shock, but seeing someone not wearing the same thing as the first day I met them is a bit strange for a moment. Still, it will be fun to learn her style.

"Ready to go?" I smile, moving out of the way so she can step out.

"Are we just walking around? Eva asks, taking a step out and closing the door behind her. "Isn't that a little dangerous?"

"You've only been in South Park for a couple days, so I'll explain, even when things get weird, we will be fine. All of the kids walk around town all the time. We kind of rule this place."

"Well then, where too first?"

"I was thinking we would stop at the coffee shop that Tweek's parents run." I start making my way in that direction as Eva follows right by my side.

"Who's Tweek?"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot you haven't met everyone yet. Okay, how to describe Tweek? Messy blond hair, twitches from his caffeine addiction, and never buttons his shirt up right."