What if Rosa Never Moved Away: Part 2

"I still find it incredible that you and Wendy are best friends," Kenny says as he sits on my bed as I change in my closet. "My little punk girl falls right into the hands of the smarty pants girl, and the two of you become closer than I ever thought would be possible. I mean, the two of you aren't that similar, but I guess that you two have something to talk about with all the time you spend together."

I giggle, "Well, we may be best friends, but I am hanging out with all the other girls at the same time. I get along with all of them, and I think to spend time with them when Cartman is pissing around with figuring out how this whole superhero game is going to work out."

This morning I woke up in the best way possible, snuggled into Kenny as his arms were wrapped around me protectively. Usually when he comes over on when he returns from death, we'll just hold hands, but this time was a bit different than all those other times. I mean, proclaiming his love for me really has my own mind spinning. Anyways, he let me get ready as Wendy invited me over, and I told him about how Ashlyn and I saved our family from moving out of wacky South Park. I'm still not totally sure how we were able to convince my parents, but it is in the past, and I am glad that we've settled into this cozy mountain town.

"What about Bebe? She's Wendy's best friend too."

"Yeah, and I think we both know that Wendy can have more than one best friend. I hang out with you boys a lot, so she can have Wendy all that time that I am not around. Stan gets Wendy during that time that neither of us are with her."

Kenny chuckles, "That is true. Have you been thinking about your superhero persona a lot? Angry that Cartman is, as you said, pissing around with figuring out what to do."

I exit my closet, content with the simple outfit (graphic t-shirt, jean shorts, colorful socks, and black converse) that I've decided on. "I have been thinking about who I want to be. I was thinking about a girl who has ice powers, unless that doesn't seem fun enough?"

He pushes himself off my bed, walking over to me and pressing a kiss to my cheek. "That sounds wonderful. Would Mysterion and this ice girl date?" He smirks.

"Hm, I mean, that depends on how Mr. Mysterion treats her," I grin, stepping around him to get to my phone at my desk. "She has a name, so you don't have to call her ice girl."

"Oh, and what is her name?"

"Frost," I walk back to him, grabbing his and dragging him out of my room. "Now come on! I have to get to Wendy's house, and you have your friends to hang out with."

"And they'll pretend that I never died," he grumbles as we head down the stairs.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I remember and you can love me until the end of time because of it. Tell me more about it one day if you really want. I'll always be here for you Kenny."

"I know," he gives my hand a squeeze as we exit my house, turning in the direction of Wendy's house. "It still hurts when I show up and it is like nothing happened. I mean, I know you've told me that Stan and Kyle shout out each time that I die, but I can't hear it."

"I'd record it for you, but I can't exactly know when you are going to die," I tease.

"I don't either," he pouts. "Its not like I plan how I am going to die on what day. It is always a split second decision that I don't think is going to end up as bad as it does."

"I know Kenneth. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I know that this whole not being able to truly die is hard on you, and I can't imagine what it must have been like before I came around to remember that it actually happened. I'm here for you every step of the way, and I hope that you truly understand that." I bring his hand up to press a kiss to his knuckles. "You explained all about it to me once, and you don't have to do anything like that again until you're ready. I'm not going anywhere, so we can work through all of this together."