What if Rosa Played Superheroes: Part 1

"You want me to dress up like a superhero and defeat crime, is that right?" I incredulously stare at the boy in front of me as I cross my arms.

"That's right," Kenny—eh, Mysterion—states in his extremely deep voice that is making my head spin. "We mostly fight with each other, though. I'd never put you in harm's way."

"I would hope not," I slightly smile, taking a seat on the edge of my bed. "Aren't we a little too old for this thought? Aren't sixteen and seventeen year old kids a bit too old?"

"Eh," he shrugs. "It is better than not doing anything at all, and I actually fight crime, so I'm not playing."

"So you want me to come up with some superhero alter ego for myself?"

"That's right," he nods. "You can do and be whatever you want."

"Well, I've always wanted to be like one of those magical anime girls. The ones that have the sequences where they change into their other being with fun music in the background."

He chuckles, "Yeah, I know the ones."

"I have kind of always wanted to be a magical anime girl, so I guess that is what I'll do."

"I've also wanted to be a magical anime girl," he grins, making me laugh at the fact that such a deep voiced boy is saying those words.

"Oh, I actually might have the perfect outfit for this, since Ashlyn made me the costume from Tokyo Mew Mew, but she made it blue instead since I don't really like pink that much," I hop up, rushing into my closet.

"Why did you need it?"

"Because I think it would be fun to go to a convention and cosplay, so I had her do a test costume since her and Karen are doing all that sewing. Ah, here it is!" I grab the blue dress with the black cat tail, the cat ear headband, the dark blue boots and gloves, and the iconic Strawberry Bell before rushing out to show Kenny. "Isn't this awesome? Oh, now this might be fun!"

"Wow," he mutters, the deep voice façade having dropped for the moment. "That looks like it will show a lot of skin."

I giggle, "Oh, yeah, I guess so. Will it distract you when we fight together?" I toss the objects onto my bed.

He clears his throat, speaking in his Mysterion voice once more. "Not at all. Are you thinking you want to be my sidekick?"

I walk up to him, placing my hands on his chest. "Sidekick? No, I think I would rather be your partner," I whisper, pushing onto my tiptoes so our lips barely touch. "Are there any rules forbidding superheroes from dating one another? From hooking up?"

His hands land on my hips, pulling me closer as a smirk spreads on his face. "Not a single rule, which might be a bad thing with how much I already want to ravish you," he nibbles on my bottom lip.

"Kenny!" I squeal, wiggling around in his hold as he tries to place kisses all over my face. "I can't believe the words that come out of your mouth sometimes."

"It is because I love you," he chuckles, releasing me from his hold. "Okay, so you're going to be a magical anime girl that transforms into a cat girl that wears a stunning dress and has a heart bell thing that shoots magic." He's completely given up on trying to use his deep voice at this point, seeing as we keep messing around.

"It is the Strawberry Bell, but yes, it does shoot magic, but only like certain types of magic, so I'm not overpowered or anything." I grab his hand, pulling him down to the ground with me. Our backs leaning into my bed. "That leaves a name to figure out, yeah?"