Chapter 1

Mia was getting dressed in the stupid dress code her middle school has. Just the boring and unoriginal polo and skirt. She was thinking about her first day back from summer break but her friend, Celia had stayed in summer school. Although Celia and Mia had been friends for years before middle school and so many memories together. Celia had other friends like her camp friends that she always went camping with because it was her and her parents favorite thing to do together. Mia didn't mind but she didn't have anyone else which made her sad but she got over it fast. Her parents never did any social activities like put Mia and her siblings in sports or summer camps which made her sad but she still got over it. Mia made lots of friends at school in elementary school but stopped making so many as time went on. The closest friends left were Celia, Alexa (everyone calls her Alex instead) and then herself. Alex met Celia and Mia around 3rd grade and played there own very unique game.  It was called Ficorse. They have grown a lot since then, mentally and physically.  But, Mia still always felt alone even with the other people around and telling how she felt never happened.

She always felt that Celia was mean to her since they were little but never could say anything because she knew it would backfire. When she thought something, she tug a deeper and depose hole and buried her feelings. After a while she got really tense around Celia because knowing Mia had created a world of lies surround Celia. She forgot how good she was at lying because in order to stay happy in her family she had to lie to herself to cheer others back up. Even reflecting on the memories of Mia's parents separating makes her sad and for the longest time she buried those thoughts down with the truth involving Celia . Celia claiming she knew Mia well enough to know her. But Celia just knew her lies. Her long list of lies that she always remembered. People always say that if you tell a little white lie about nothing, you'll forget about it and move on and someone will ask about it again later. Or another way is that you tell too many white lies is that it becomes a problem to manage all of. Mia figured that after so many lies that she would just cave in one day. But she never did, she just remembered all of the lies and made stories that would coordinate with the lies and make more and more and more.

"You nervous about what your parents will say about your grades again?" Alex asked, directing towards Mia but Celia still answered.
"No way. My grades are amazing with my lowest grade in science with a 96." She said confidently like she was trying to impress someone.  Mia never responded because she knows that if she says her lowest grade it's going to make her look like a fool and if she even responds it's going to make her look like an idiot how just wants to fit in. Not that she doesn't, she just doesn't want to show it.

*NOT PART OF THE STORY*

Please comment if you want to see something specific happen in the story, I won't do unto anything very fictional sounding became this is still somewhat based in my life (more based on my life than I would like to admit) but please comment, vote all that good stuff to boost my story. Thanks!!!

-R