Chapter 4

Warning: please excuse my grammar, it is 11 o'clock at night and just yeah

The next day turned around and it turned into months and eventually years. Everyone is in sixth grade. Sadly, Evelyn went to a private school after elementary but everyone went to doregan middle.
"Mia!! We are going to be late to class!" Alex shouted as she was running up and down the halls like a 5 year old. Mia was surprised the teachers didn't get mad at first but they did eventually.
"I'm coming." Mia said with a tired voice and an expression that kept Alex running on her toes. Celia was with Alex but Celia was doodling in her hand instead of actually being productive.
"Haven't I told you a million times that one day you can get cancer from repetitively putting permanent ink into your skin. Especially sharpie where they announced it on Twitter so that person that did get cancer couldn't sue them." Celia never pays attention when she actually lectures her about tides common sense and common knowledge. Mia waved Alex goodbye because they didn't have first period together. Mia put her earbuds in and walked into the classroom labeled "Senora Sandrillo."
"I hope this is a good class because I don't want to waste an hour of my life everyday again." Mia said muttering to herself. She had been learning Spanish for most of her life, but little did she know, she learned it all wrong.