Chapter 5 (idk what to put as the image of the chapter)

"Estoy Señora Sandrillo! Yo soy de Mexico'" Señora Sandrillo said with delight. She was a shorter woman but wasn't much older than 30. She wore tall, black, square heeled shoes with about 6 inches of height added to herself.
"How in the world does she walk it those?!" Mia said to herself, hoping that she only wears those on special occasions. She just thought to herself, "Rip Señora Sandrillo's feet and back alignment." Her mother said that heels aren't good for your feet, knees, legs, neck, or back alignment. And with that long of a list of problems, she stayed away from them even if they made her taller.
Mia looked around in the classroom with none of her friends there but Jane was and some of the other popular girls. She stayed to herself though but didn't talk to anyone. She thought the class would be a breeze but it turns out that Mia never learned the actually basics and fundamentals or Spanish. The elementary school explained the letters and how they sound and basic words and just learned more words over time but they never actually learned about tenses or grammar, or the other half of the basics to actually comprehend the language. 
Mia had to think that through for a second and realized that she wasn't going to be learning about math and science like she had been for all of those years but reading and writing, and grammar, which again, she knew nothing about. She was very confused and just sat by herself in that very confused and unknown environment, knowing that she has no clue how this new school works or this practically new language. She was terrified of this new class.