Castle crew stuff

The Mei stuff

- Tubbo and Ranboo are wearing matching hoodies and Tommy walks up to him wearing a hoodie version of his red and white shirt before smacking Ranboo and saying "What are you thinking? Do you want Mei to kill us?" And Tubbo tries to talk to Tommy but Ranboo just nods and puts on the hoodie Tommy handed him.

- Charlie and Fundy wear matching baggy hoodies on bad days because Eret always makes sure they take breaks. (BIND SAFELY OR I WILL SCOOP OUT YOUR EYEBALLS, RIP OUT YOUR TEETH, REMOVE YOUR LIVER, AND FEED IT TO YOUR PARENTS!)

- Ranboo and Tommy are great singers but they never sing cuz they're too embarrassed

-Everyone there is your sibling (-Puffy cuz Puffy's the mom friend)

-Whenever Tommy, Ranboo, and Tubbo are together it's either Tommy and Ranboo fighting over Tubbo or Tommy and Tubbo fighting over Ranboo.

-One time the three of them were having a picnic and Tommy laid his head on Ranboos lap and when Tubbo got jealous they both laughed and explained what was going on.

-If someone is crying Mei will cuddle them until they cheer up.

-Their room is a spare room that Eret and Mei (the redstone geniuses they are) spent hours making the entrance to completely secret and making sure nobody can break in. Sam only agreed to let Dream out of prison if he stayed in that room unless someone is with him to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

-George visits a lot and just cuddles with Dream

-They made a redstone panic room in case someone needs to be alone.

-Dream is the only one who can snap Ranboo out of enderwalking

-The castle crew constantly babysit Micheal so he's not home alone

-They do sleepovers every Friday. (Mei and Mari live at the castle permanently with Dream though)

-Dream likes to give Eret advice for being king