Chapter Six

Hey lovelies! So I feel like I haven't written a good Scenny moment in forever! So, here ya go! Photo is of their outfits, which of course I got from google...but hey, I actually used a pic of Kenny's real hair! Okay enough of me talking, here's the next chapter!

Scarlet's POV

I had just come back from my run when I walk into the house and see a very excited Kenny talking on the phone.

"Yes, of course I will, thank you so much." He says and hangs up, giving me a huge grin.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Oh nobody really, just a Mr. James who happens to be part of a HUGE record label and just so happens to want an interview with me!" he exclaims.

"What?! Oh my god Kenny that's great!" I say with just as much enthusiasm and hug him.

"I know! Plus if he likes me, he might hire me!"

"We should go celebrate!" I tell him.

"Whatcha got in mind?" he asks curiously.

"How about we go out to eat at a fancy restaurant, maybe get some champagne and watch some movies on Netflix?" I suggest.

Kenny smirks and pulls me in for a kiss. "Sounds like a great plan," he says and places a quick but sweet peck on my lips. We stay in eachothers arms for a few more minutes before finally deciding to get dressed for our outing.

~*~*~*

We had just pulled up to this fancy restaurant, Zuma, and I was currently waiting for Kenny to come and open up my door. I had decided on wearing a purple one shouldered dress paired with some gold strappy heels and a matching necklace and earrings. For my makeup, I did some eyeliner, mascara and shimmery gold eyeshadow and then some clear lipgloss for my lips. Finally, my hair was put into a quick but elegant side bun.

"Ready gorgeous?" Kenny asked and held out a hand. I blushed and took it.

"You look pretty handsome yourself," I say and give him a peck on the cheek. He was wearing a black button up, grey dress pants, black dress shoes and his hair was styled up as well.

We walked into the fancy restaurant and waited to be seated. 10 minutes later, we were seated and trying to decide what we wanted to get.

"Do you want to just get some spaghetti with bread sticks?" I asked after a few minutes.

"Sure, if that's what you want," He says.

We flagged down the waiter and told him what we wanted, plus some champagne as well. After writing down our orders, he left.

"So I've been thinking...." Kenny says after the waiter left.

"Yeah?" I say, waiting for him to continue.

"I was thinking that maybe, for the wedding, we should have it back home?"

"Sure, I mean, it would probably be easier. Plus, everyone wouldn't have to pay all that money for a passport just to fly all the way here for what, maybe a few days?" I say.

"Exactly," He smiles in agreement. We talked a bit more about the details of our wedding when our food finally arrived. We continued to talk about other things as we devoured our amazing food and drank the delicious champagne. When we finally finished, we paid for the check and drove back to our home. By the time we got there, it was already five past ten o'clock at night.

We changed into some sweats and I put on one of Kenny's t-shirts. then I carefully took off all of my makeup and redid my hair into a messy ponytail. After that, I walked into the living room and cuddled up next to him on the sofa as he went through the different movies on Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch?" he asks.

"Hmm, how about Standing Up?" I say. (by the way guys, I've actually watched this movie and it's pretty good!)

"Okay," he says and presses play.

*2-hours later*

"Aw, that was such a good movie!" I say when the movie had ended.

"Eh, it was alright." Kenny says and I roll my eyes.

"Ugh, whatever. You just didn't like it because it wasn't an action movie."

"Very true," he jokes, which causes me to playfully hit him in the arm.

"So what now?" I ask.

"I have something in mind..." he says, raising his eyebrows up and down.

"You are such a pig," I tease and get up off of the couch and go into the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"What? I was gonna say we could play a board game," I hear him say innocently.

"Mhm, sure you were..."

"Why? What did you have in mind Scarlet?" he asks once i come back with my water and sit back down beside him.

"I was thinking, Kenny, that you need to get your mind out of the gutter."

"You're the one with your mind in the gutter!" he says, trying to hold back a laugh. "I was just talking about a board game, but no, you had to go and make it all sexual."

"You and I both know you weren't talking about a board game," I say, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, okay Scar, we both know you want to have sex with me." He says with a smirk.

"Yeah, okay," I reply sarcastically.

"So you admit it then?"

"Admit what?" I pretend to act clueless, taking a sip of my water.

"That you want my sexy body," he says, making me spit out the water i just had in my mouth.

"Did you really just say that?" I ask, laughing a bit.

"Yes, and you wanna know a secret?" he asks, face all serious.

"What?"

Kenny starts leaning in towards me and I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

"I want you too," He whispers, making my breath catch in my throat. He leans back and is looking at me, his beautiful brown eyes starring into mine. His gaze was so intense that eventually, I had to look away, a blush probably making it's way to my cheeks. I heard him chuckle as he backed away and sat back into his spot on the couch. After a few moments I crawled over to him and cuddled back against his side, feeling his arm go around me as he picked another movie to watch, an action movie of course.

"I love you Kenny," I say, sleepily.

"I love you too Scar," I hear him say back, kissing the top of my head. Feeling content, I finally fell into a deep sleep.

A/n Soo what did you all think of that chapter? Nice and long eh? (that's what she said) Okay, I'm sorry XD it was there...but seriously, did ya like it? let me know!

Please remember to vote, comment, and follow!!

ttfn,

Andrea