Chapter Three

Video above is Kennys cover of Jealous by Nick Jonas! And photos are scar's outfit! Hope ya like!!

Scarlets POV

"No mom we havent decided yet," I say, flipping though a "Brides" magazine.

"Well you're gonna have to decide eventually where you want to honeymoon at!" she practically shreiks through the phone, making me wince.

"So what are you guys planning to do today?" I ask.

"Well work as usual, and nothing else really," she laughed a Bit.

"Yeah, kenny's going to take me to a movie at eight," i reply, finally putting the magazine away.

"That sounds nice, i keep forgetting the time difference there." she replys.

"Oh yeah, its like twelve in the afternoon there right?" (a/n i actually looked up the time difference between the two and England is 7 hours ahead of Phoenix)

"Yes, well im going to go, you and kenny have fun, what movie are you seeing?" She asked.

"Annie."

"Okay, well have fun, love you."

"Love you too mom, bye."

"Bye," she said and we both hung up. went into the bedroom and passed the guest room that was currently Kenny's studio. i changed out of my sweats and T-shirt and into some nice black skinny jeans, my black and white stripped shirt with a red mouth on it, some black ballet flats with ankle straps, black and red bangles, and for my makeup I put on red lipstick and did a little eyeliner. I put my hair in a quick pony tail and when I looked at the clock it was 5 minutes until the movie started.

"Kenny! Are you ready to go?" I yell.

"Yeah let's go," I hear him say as he comes out of his studio. we got in the car and drove to the movies.

A/n hey guys! I'm sorry this pretty much sucks, still have a bit of writers block...I'm kind of trying to have the story go a bit slower, let me know what you guys think so far!
Ttfn,
Andrea