Chapter Two

Kenny's POV

I just couldn't believe that after all this time, she had finally found us. I mean,i knew there could probably have been a slight chance that it would've happened again, but after 5 years I thought maybe Jackie had finally given up on this fantasy of hers.

*ring! ring!*

My phone starts ringing. I look at the caller ID, but said unknown. Curiously, I answer.

"Hello?" I say.

No answer.

"Hello??" I ask again, looking to see if I had lost the call, but it was still ongoing. Still no answer.

I hung up, figuring it was some kids prank calling or whatever and decided to go for a walk.

I grab a light jacket and all my other things like my wallet and keys and head out the door.

"Maybe I'll run into Scar on the way," I say to myself. Pretty soon my mind starts thinking about all of the things we still need to discuss. The whole Jackie situation, how many guests we'll be inviting for the wedding, and of course whether we're going to have the wedding here in England or back in Arizona.

I smile at the thought of us finally getting married and of the memory of the day I got down on my knee and asked her to be my wife.

~flashback: 3 months ago~
"Kenny will you please just tell me where we're going?" Scarlet asks pouting and trying to remove the blindfold I tied around her eyes.

"Leave the blindfold alone, where almost here." I say and smirk when I hear a little 'humph!' Of irritation come from her. I was a little nervous of how this would all go down, but tried to keep calm and not let my nerves show through.

"Alright we're here, but you still have to leave the blindfold on!" I say and she pouts but nods her head in agreement. I get out of the car and help Scarlet out and lead her down towards my surprise.

"Okay, take the blindfold off!" I say and wait for her reaction.

"Oh my god Kenny, this is so beautiful!" She exclaims. We were at a beach and I had made a big heart out of roses and she walked towards it.

"It really is beautiful- what's this?" She asks, picking up a piece of folded paper I had put there.

"Turn around..." she read from the paper and did what it said, I smiled at the shocked expression on her face as I was down on my knee and holding a little gray box with the ring I had picked out.

"K-Kenny....." She started to say but I cut her off.

"We've known each other for 13 years now, and ever since I first saw you at that park, I felt this ache in my chest and knew that I just had to have you. You fill me with so much happiness and every time I look at you, I always think how amazing and beautiful you are," I pause and open the little box and see her suck in a quick breath.

"So, will you, Scarlet Elizabeth Moon make me the happiest guy in the world and marry me?" I finally say, my stomach in knots as I wait for her answer....the one that will either crush my heart into a million pieces or have me soaring on air.

Finally, after minutes of thinking, she gets a huge grin on her face and hugs me, finally answering:

"Yes Kenny, I will marry you!"

A/n: Heyyy all of you lovely people! Soooo sorry for not updating for a while there..honestly, school has just been a lot for me to handle and plus I had a lot of writers block! BUT I'M BACK!! *insert awkward wink and finger point*
Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!
Ttfn,
Andrea