The bridge

QUACKITY'S POV

    I ran through the harsh rain. "You're such an idiot. You're such and moron." I kept telling myself as I ran. I don't know for how long I ran, but apparently it was pretty far. I tripped over a rock and tumbled down a large hill.

    "Ow.." I whispered when I reached the bottom, my nose bleeding slightly. I got up and brushed myself off and looked around. I looked to my right and noticed the bridge to Snowchester. How did I end up way over here..? I thought as I walked over to the water-filled transportation device.

    I looked through the water, I was about to step in when I heard a voice behind me. "What are you doing here, Quackity?" the voice said. I quickly turned my head around, and up to see Ranboo. The abnormally large enderman peered down at me, his red and green eyes glowing in the evening light.

    "Ranboo! I was just- uh. I actually, don't know what I'm doing.." I stumbled on my words as I placed a hand on the back of my neck.

    "You look pretty banged up. Are you ok? What happened?" He asked raising a brow.

    "Oh yeah, I'm fine! Totally." I lied. I didn't want to get him tangled up in the mess I caused.

    "Are you sure? You know you can talk to me man"

    "Yeah! I'm sure.." my voice trailed off on that last bit.

    Ranboo knelt down and stared me. Making sure not to make eye contact. "Nope, I don't believe that for one second. Come on." He picked me up with his slender double tipped black and white tail and started walking towards a boat that he had placed.

    "Hey put me down!" I shouted, but he didn't listen. He was a good friend. I could say that much.

A/N
{~Today's updates a little short, but I'll post the part two of this later on today if y'all want to see it. :] also TYSM FOR OVER 33 READERS! Where did y'all come from? XD~}