Idk what to title this lol

SAPNAP'S POV

    "Why are you going to go see him! Don't you remember what he did to you!" Karl shouted with a worried expression.

    "Of course I remember! But he's my dad! I can't just ignore him for the rest of my life!" I told Karl as I opened my end of the closet to find some clothes to wear.

    I turned around when I realized that Karl was no longer talking. I saw a small tear roll down his cheek. I got up and walked over to him, caressing his face.

    "Listen. I'm not going to go because I forgive him ok? I'll just see what he wants and If I don't like it, I'll just come back home. Ok..?" I said, wiping the tear off Karl's face.

    "Ok. Just, come home safely ok..? And if he hurts you again, I'll kick his tail" Karl said with a giggle.

    I smiled. "You got it, babe." I smiled, and turned back to the closet. I pulled off the hoodie I was wearing, exposing my scarred back. Most of the scars were from when I was younger when I couldn't control my fire as well as I could now. Although, I still couldn't control it fully.

    Those scars were small yet noticeable, with a few bigger, darker ones. But the scars that were most noticeable were, were the ones where my wings used to reside.

    Karl stared at my scarred back for a moment. The memories of what happened to my wings flooded his head. He furrowed his brows and walked over to me, hugging me from behind. "Karl, I have to put my shirt on," I sighed as I looked over my shoulder.

    "It can wait. Just, come lay down with me for a moment. Please." Karl mumbled into the side of my neck. I smiled, "ok." I whispered as I planted a kiss on his forehead. We walked to the bed and laid down.

A/N TYSM FOR OVER 70 READS OH MY GOODNESS! :DD