The mansion Pt.1

QUACKITY'S POV

    "Wait, wait. Your kid is a Piglin?!" I shouted to Ranboo.
    "Zombie Piglin, actually. But yeah" Ranboo said, Micheal running onto Ranboo's shoulder.

    "So, he's not related to Technoblade then..?" I asked, staring at the piglin. "No of course not! Why would you-" Ranboo paused and looked at the scar on my face. "Um. Nevermind. We should head to the mansion now" He chuckled, pulling Micheal off his shoulder with his tail. He reached into a chest and pulled out a small coat, placing it on Micheal, still holding him with his tail.

    "There!" he smiled as he grabbed Micheal with his hands and held him back in his arms.

    Ranboo opened the trapdoor for me to climb down. "Thanks.." I mumbled as I climbed down the ladder. After I reached the bottom, Ranboo hopped down, not needing to use the ladder (he is 8'5 after all). The two of us walked out of the door leading outside.

    I squinted my eyes at the bright white sheets of snow that covered the ground. We walked for a little bit until we reached the mansion. "Wow." I audibly whispered as I looked up at the mansion.

    "Yep it's pretty awesome! Foolish build all of it himself!" Ranboo said looking down to me, as we walked inside. "Ranboo!" Tubbo exclaimed as he skipped down the large set of stairs in the front of the entrance to his husband.

A/N: I'm saying husband cause it's canon, but I don't ship them irl. Just thought I had to say that lol))

    Tubbo jumped up and hugged Ranboo, Micheal grabbing at the ram's hair. "Ey big man!" Tubbo laughed as he softly grabbed Michael's hand.

    "He wasn't causing you any trouble, right?" Tubbo joked to Ranboo, hopping down from his arms, hand still holding Micheal's.

    "This little guy? Nah, he's cool." Ranboo chuckled. I peeked from behind the tall man, looking at Tubbo.

    "Big Q? Is that you man?" Tubbo asked walking over.

    "Yep! It's me.." I mumbled, not looking Tubbo in his eyes.

    Tubbo quickly hugged me. I stood in shock for a moment, before hugging him back. "How have you been man! I haven't seen you for so long!" Tubbo paused and looked up at me, fixing his eyes on my scar. "Wha- What happened to your face big man..?" He mumbled, furrowing his brows.

    I widened my eyes, quickly pushing myself off of Ranboo. "I- I uh.." I mumbled, backing away from Tubbo. 

    "You remember how we tried to execute Technoblade and I followed after him after he escaped from the anvil..?" I asked Tubbo, keeping my voice low and lowering my head.

    "Yeah.. Wait, was he the one who did that to you man..?" Tubbo asked.

I nodded in reply.

"Why didn't you tell us before big Q?"

Because I didn't want you guys to think that I could do anything. Is what I would have said if I wasn't a complete idiot.

    "I'm sorry.." was all that I could manage to say.

    Tubbo looked up to Ranboo, who shrugged his shoulders, looking down to me. Tubbo walked to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I flinched at the hand, quickly looking to Tubbo.

"How about you stay with us for a little bit, huh? If you want to of course. We usually don't have guests over at the mansion. But we can make an exception for you big man" Tubbo smiled.

"A-are you sure..? I mean I don't want to be a nuisance.."

"Nah. You could never be a nuisance to us big man!" Tubbo laughed, taking his hand off my shoulder and backing up slightly.

I looked up to Ranboo, who smiled down at me. "Okay.." I mumbled, plastering a small grin on my tired face.

"Awesome! I'll make some food for all of us. Foolish, would you mind taking big Q to one of the guest rooms?" Tubbo said as he hurried up the staircase to get what I was assuming to be some hunting gear.

Foolish turned to me and smiled, I walked up to him as he led me up the stairs. I looked back at Ranboo. He put a thumb up to me. I grined and continued following Foolish.