The castle

SAPNAP'S POV

    I sighed heavily and pulled a tie over, and around my neck. I hated wearing them, but I knew that Bad liked everyone around him to look 'professional' or whatever. I looked in the bathroom mirror, combing my hair out the best I could, before some strands of it flew back up. I threw on my black blazer to go with my orange shirt,  and fixed my long hair into a bun, using my bandana as a hair-tie. I opened my drawer and pulled out a pair of fingerless gloves. I slid them on my hands and adjusted my blazer.

I attempted to tie my tie but failed after a few times of trying. I yelled in frustration and threw my hands over my head, leaning on the bathroom counter.

I sat there for a moment, before I heard Karls walking towards the room. I quickly sat up and acted like I was trying to fix the tie the whole time.

"You know, your tail ignites when you're mad." Karl chuckled as he walked towards me. He grabbed my hands and placed them back down on the counter. Walking around me. He grabbed the unmade tie and pulled my face closer to his.

Our faces almost collided, but he backed up and started folding the tie. "You could've just asked for my help Sappy. I don't mind" he chuckled as he finished tying the tie. Folding the last bit over and patted my chest.

"There you go!" he giggled, kissing my cheek. "You'll be ok. Alright?" He said, placing his hand on mine again. "I know. I wouldn't let anything bad happen to me, no way. I mean I have two amazing fiances to come home to." I chuckled, planting a kiss on his forehead.

Karl smiled and walked out of the bathroom. I grinned, watching him leave. I shoved my hands in my pant pockets and turned away from the counter. I walked over to our bed and picked up my phone, walking out of the bedroom, down the hallway.

"I love you!" Karl said with a smile from the kitchen

"Love you too, Karl" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear, before walking out of the door.

I waved at Puffy who was leaning against a llama. "Hey Nick! Are you ready to go?" She asked, leading a horse. "As I'll ever be.." I sighed as I walked down the path to Puffy. She handed me the lead and I hopped on the horse. She got on her llama and we headed to the Nether portal.

A while later we reached the Nether castle. "If anything goes wrong, call me. Ok?" Puffy said, handing me a netherite pickaxe just in case something happened to where she couldn't get there in time. I nodded, "Thanks Puffy."

She smiled and hopped back on her llama, heading back to the portal. I took a sharp breath in and walked towards the gates. I was greeted by two Blaze guards.

"Prince Sapnap..?" One of the guards said. "Yep, it's me. My dad needed to talk to me or something?" I asked, putting my hands into my dress pants pockets.

"Ah yes! Right this way my prince!" the other guard spoke, opening the gates and leading the way inside the castle.

"Might I say. You look dazzling today my prince!" the Blaze smiled, still a little shocked to see me.

"Thanks. I guess.." I looked down and sighed.

"You know, you don't have to call me prince anymore guys.. I'm not exactly a royal anymore.." I mumbled.

The guards looked at each other. The guard to my right placed a hand on my shoulder, "well yeah but. You're still our prince to us!" the other guard nodded. The two of them smiled widely. The one to my right removing their hand and using their spear to open a door in front of us.

I grinned and chuckled, "Thanks you guys.." 

"Of course my prince!" the guards said in sync, laughing at their jinx. I chuckled with them for a moment before I heard a voice I hadn't in a very long time.