Chapter 5- Toothbrush

Chapter 5 - Toothbrush

Your parents called you during dinner, not aware that you were spending the night at your friend's. It was ridiculous how they forgot about you so easily. Grandmother did eventually come over to Sunoo's house to drop off her handmade dinner and you were grateful. Her food was always the best. You were pretty sure that grandmother was smitten with Sunoo... she barely looked you in the eye when she handed you the food at the front door... she was busy smiling her gummy smile at Sunoo. It may have also been a motherly sense of care that your grandmother felt. After all, Sunoo's parents were constantly away and only visited during breaks. Although his family is rich and they send him more than enough money... to send a boy at such a young age to study abroad seemed strange and irresponsible. 

"Y/n?"

"Yes?" You replied to Sunoo while yawning.

"Let's go to bed. You must be sleepy."

You stood up and followed Sunoo to his room, dragging a large blanket with you.

"Sunoo, can I give you a facial?" You asked immediately as you entered his room, holding up your bag of cosmetics.

Sunoo glared at you distrustfully, answering you with a sharp,"No."

"Please?" You begged.

"No."

You scrunched up your nose and pouted, muttering underneath your breath.

Sunoo smirked behind you, amused by your anger.

Stomping your way into his restroom (as a way to express your anger), you grabbed your toothbrush and brushed away at your teeth angrily.

"That's my toothbrush."

You froze. Eyes widening, you slowly withdraw the toothbrush from your mouth, the foam from the toothpaste dripping off its blue and white bristles. Sure enough, this toothbrush had a blue handle... yours... was a yellow one. Your face reddened. Shoving the toothbrush head under the faucet, you muttered curses under your breath.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking."

Apologies spewed from your mouth like geysers.

"It's okay," Sunoo comforted.

You didn't hear him and you continued washing the toothbrush, hoping you got the spit and foam from every nook of the bristles.

"I'm sorry. So sorry," You repeated over and over again, like some sort of made-up mantra.

A sudden hand snatched the toothbrush away from you. You watched, shocked as Sunoo slowly dolloped a pea-sized bit of toothpaste on the ends of the bristles. His eyebrows cocked haughtily and he put the toothbrush in his mouth. Your eyes widened with mortification, cheeks flushing to a deep shade of red.

"Stop! Just toss the toothbrush away!" You cried.

He continued to brush his teeth.

That's an indirect kiss!

You stared at him,

Why did he do that? Does that count as my first kiss? Why?

Sunoo gargled and you felt your ears turn hot. He's doing this on purpose. He rinsed his mouth and looked down at you, a sly smile creeping onto his face.

He opened his mouth to say something... he was going to tease you.

"No! Stop it!" You hollered, jumping onto his bed and hiding under the covers.

"Sorry! I'm sorry!" Sunoo said frantically."Our neighbors are going to report us if you keep on yelling like that! They probably think I did some god awful thing to you." 

That comment certainly didn't make you feel better. He sat down on the bed. 

"Are you angry at me?" Sunoo whispered.

You ignored him, and shifted out of the covers, back still facing him.

Sunoo poked you on the spine. The sensation caused you to jolt forward and cry out in surprise.

"Leave me alone!" Your voice shook with heavy humiliation.

"What can I do that will make you feel better?" Sunoo asked.

You pondered for a moment. This could be a good advantage.

"Facial."

"Anything but that."

"Crossdressing."

"Okay facial it is."

You pushed away the toothbrush incident to the back of your mind and tried to suppress a triumphant grin.

NOTE: 

Sorry, this chapter was kind of short! Happy reading though! (This chapter is kinda cute ngl) Also, thank you guys for a 100 views :D