Breakdown

Syr got Bell some beer and food. Bell continued to be in the bar, it almost been 30 minutes. Mama Mia order Bell to go home but he did listen and he just paid and then took Syr. Syr wanted to stop Bell but she got red and started think if she get a baby with a him then it can be a secret weapon for the Freya familia. ( I'm making her part of the familia and her own person.)

She doesn't mind this and goes along with everything, Mama looks af her and has a bad feeling but she doesn't do anything and let it happen to see the effects. Bell took her in a alleyway close to the church that Hestia lives and Syr and Bell were kissing.

Because of the heat of the moment. Bell was so hard that he ask before putting in that he can get some head and she did as long as she get baby from end of it then she do anything. As this was happening and god jumped him. It was Yaboku (yes from noragami but I will change him a bit) Bell saw him then got sobered up and realized what happening. Syr got piss and then teleported away. "Really now, Rabbit control your desire you are married." Yaboku said, Bell surprised that a God of disaster of night, he just like Hestia no familia and because of this he more used as a security guard.

Bell snapped out it and thanks Yaboku if he did came then he will have more problems. Yaboku walked him home.
"Oh Hades if your son did the deed will that because of me or planned by someone but who wanted to a demi that bad."

Back with Bell

Bell went to his room to see Ais crying, "Where did you went-!?" Bell cast Dragon belly to make a layer so no one can hear. "I just went into town" Ais didn't believe him "oh really then why d ok you have hickey better yet you smelled like a different girl and that girl that I know and some of it is come of your dic-" as she said all this she started punching Bell and Bell took it all knowing what did. He confirmed it all now that he need Yaboku help to sober up. Ais punched him in the balls then told him to go to sleep with that bitch instead of her.

Bell just wanted to calm her down but nothing worked. He went to the library and slept there. Kuro and Bolt were heard all it since the cast a hearing enhancement to listen in.

The next day*

Ais was talking with Shikure that his father was a dummy for what he did. Kuro and Bolt went into the entrance of the library and when Bell come out it they both punched him in the stomach and chest. Bell realized and that he went to the basement and grab a old knife that he used. "I used this to killed blue ear hare." He cutted his arm only a bit that it won't leave a scar, with blood that he releases, he burn it. Said that he has failed and he would never be forgiven for what he did. As he did this Ais was behind him about to hug him but she didn't.

"Breakfast is ready... baka"