Cave

Bell as now got out of the zone with that where man. Bell now need to kill the Black Dragon. He returned home to see Ais and Shikure done eating. The rest of the familia are out doing jobs. He goes and hugs Shikure and kisses Ais then went to the room.

Ais is confuse of what happened. He didn't say anything. She went to the room to see what Bell was doing. She saw him packing up. From what it looks like he going to kill something big. "Where are going?" Bell see her and says Black Dragon. Ais understood where he went for 3 hours. He went to the Zone the place where all demihuman goes to recalled their mistakes and since he did something huge now, he has to kill the Black Dragon. Ais want to go but she knows that he has to do it on his own.

Then a magic circle appears then Bell was teleported.

Bell is now at the entrance of the cave. He see a stone tablet saying that there 200 floor going down then would be teleport a different spot to kill a Nightmare.

He enter and he see nothing. He cast some simple light magic. He see level 3 Shadows. When shadows level up then they can cast dark and illusion magic. He attacks them with a light magic blade but then when he did there was sound bat. That bat blast the light away. Bell gets attack left and right then he cast fire magic. Pyroball.
It took him to 6 hours to finish the first part of the floor. Usually one floor has three part to it.

So, that meant that 600 part or wave in total. Take some few if there are resting place or if there is a time limit for each. He goes to reach a silver piece that was on the floor. When he sees a clock and it looks like that counting down 18:42:37 until resting. Bell saw this and he was relief that there is going to be breaks.

He continued on and now he is on the 3rd floor of the cave and it break time. Food and a bed magically teleported in here and he ate fast not knowing if was safe but he was. He went to sleep.

7hrs later*

The clock shocks Bell will a strong volts of lightning and when got ready he said ready. He has 25 hours of work to do.

Back at home*

They saw a lot of gold pieces tha tf are dropping form out know where. Then Then connected the dots tha tf every kill tha tf Bell does the money he usually get if was in the dungeon will be here. So, when come back then won't come empty handed. Also maybe the two lives will be extended.