Floor cheat

It been three days since he enter the Cave. He has reach the 30th floor of the Cave. He has realized that every floor he beats and one hour is added for the waves to last. Once he reached floor 5 he noticed that the clock going down 25 hours. Now since he in floor 30. He has 55 hours until his next break.

"I realized why the Black Dragon was the hardest quest. Behemoth was with ruff terrain and no water. With Leviathan, it was the opposite, no land to fight. Now, with this quest it a battle of time."

A few hours later*

Our boy reached Floor 39 this level part to finish he need to battle a mental monster by meditating and the longer.

What he doesn't know is that the longer he battles it he can be teleport to a different floor that all depends on how long the fight is.

This floor is also called the FLOOR OF CHEATING. It was named that from the Ares familia. But since they lived different region. Bell didn't know this and there was a tablet stone saying anything.

It been days with mental battle. He realized that has reach the last floor where the dragon resides.

Sorry for making this short. I had this part for like 2 weeks and had nothing for it plus I want have more story plot in the parts that are left for this story.