Bell's scar

Bell went to the dungeon with his team and Bolt. They start begin at dawn and it already night. They have reached Goliath's floor, the rest. Yuki tries to make a strategy ready, Welf gives weapons to everyone and Bolt cast Plamsa Bolt to his sword.

Bell open the door, Yuki cast dark cage, a cage that surround the enemies that blocks their vision. Welf use a dark magic sword to cut the beast. Bolt goes to the east, look like he get ready to make a opening. Bell from the sky use white fire bolt to slash the eye but the attack was to much to handle that it also slash his left cheek.

Bolt use the Bolt of Plasma plus a little bit of hero shot. To end the beast, Welf catches Bell and Yuki uses wind magic to slowly land Welf. Bell is knock out. His wound is very deep that it can't heal properly. It left a scar, Bolt looks worry. He starts having a mental breakdown that Yuki had to try snap him out it. Bolt use a crystal to call Flare to make a worp gate to get home.

Hades looked at Bell then looked at Bolt. He was in rage that his little bunny got a scar and that you let him do the sky drop attack. Hades had to go to the bar, Hermes passby and ask why he mad. Then Flare pointed at Bell, Hermes understands, and say talk to you soon little spark.

Bell wakes up and go to the mirror to see if left a scar. When he saw the scar he was upset but he thought he looked more mature with this scar. The bell rings and Loki is here with Ais to talk with Bell. Bell get change and sit down. Ais looked worry about what happened to Bell. Loki says that he looks more maner then before. Bell said I got this from attack Goliath and won. Bolt did confirm this with the rest.

Ais congratulated him and ask him if he able to join the next mission. Bell says yes, but Bell ask her to go on a date tomorrow. Loki is really like this, Hades came back and heard this that he went back to th bar saying " Not wasted enough!!!"
Loki was really confused what that about. Ais say yes and Bell kissed her hand. "See you tomorrow Princess."