The Date

Today is the day of the first date that Bell is has gone to. He is dress in a nice white suit with a red interior. He is waiting in front of the Loki familia household. Ais  is wearing a nice lime dress. in the background there is Hermes looking after Bell so the date goes smoothly. Bell is nervous but still has his cool. Bell made an reservation at an restaurant. Nothing fancy but it good, Ais is surprised that he was this prepared. They are settle in and the young even pass by. Now it night, they are both are tipsy from the drinking wine. They both go to a motel that Hermes made them go to.

Hermes got a room for them and Loki and Hades are tailing behind them. Hermes spots this and stops this. He grab them and takes the to a room next to the young couple. The Gods are looking at a magic ball to see the action. Ais is in the shower while Bell is getting undress, Loki is impress on what Bell is packing. Ais get out and feels a bit sober, seeing Bell she understand plus she need the experience when they get married. Toxi who work there and knowing Hermes doesn't stop the act but stop the gods. Bell get sober and see what happening but nature calls, our little bunny became a man. They stayed there and when Bell woke up he kiss Ais's head.

They go back to the Loki household and Riveria can sense something AIs but she doesn't say anything. Bell starts walking off and see Toxi and Kuro together and remember the night. It time for work and Yukio and Welf see Bell different then before and they wondering what happen to him. This time Bolt didn't mess up and they have reach the safe floor. Bell sees the Loki familia but Ais isn't there. He asked Riveria and she said that Ais will tell you, and to take care of her ok.