...

With the birth of the new boy. They got in rush for the wedding. They didn't want to tell anyone else about the baby, so Toxi and Lavali took care of the baby when the wedding that gonna happen in two days.
Beatri was get a hall down for the party and Kuro get Bell really for the wedding pick out a suit and ask Bell if he has a ring to give to her and you to wear.

Bell said yea and that he made it and got help from Welf. They start getting thing ready in the hall. Beatri is also a cook af time and with of destruction of the familia she became a better cook and baker. Loki got the flowers that Ais liked.

It the night of the of the wedding.

All most all of the city was here and a few outsiders of the small village came to the event. Bell was about to get cold feet but he just get killed if he runs off. He gives the rings to Kuro. The father role will be played will be Hades for Ais. As everyone get settle down. Ais comes down in a beautiful white gown with a silently green tips in the end. 

While all this happening The Apollo familia was planning to crash the party. Apollo was negotiating with Hermes so he can go and do the attack. Since Hermes was hired to guard the wedding, couldn't allow him to do this. But it also interesting to see what if something happen. Hermes allow him to do only a bit of damage but if Ais or anyone else that not Bell get hurt then he will sent you back to Heaven.

sorry but school was a bother longer story will come but the first ep of this story  is up in my youtube channel.