Chapter Fourteen

By the time we got back to the house, I just wanted to go to my bedroom and hideout. But the guys had a different plan.

"Hot tub?" Marshall asked the guys rounding in the house.

"That seems kind of..." Marshall cut Larry off before Larry could finish.

"Megan and Denise are looking for something to do."

Parker nods his head in agreement as if he was down with the hot tub. I wonder what the guys will wear for swim trunks. I had packed two swimsuits from home. My beach one that I thought maybe I would have been able to wear at the start of the school year if the weekends were warm enough for, and my all-black bikini that my mother thought was too revealing. It didn't matter anyway since there was no way I would get in a hot tub with the starters for Michigan State. I stash the small amount of leftover pizza in the fridge, and escape outside with Spartan, 

already planning my escape route to bed. The guys start filtering out of the kitchen; as they dwindle down to the basement. I go back inside; knowing it would be an easy route; not being seen.

Parker is the only one left in the kitchen.

"You coming down to the hot tub?" He asked, and I have a feeling he had been waiting for me.

"I'm pretty tired." I yawn on command, proving my point.

"It's nine o'clock on a Friday." He narrows his eyes at me. "Come on, it will be fun." He turns, walking up the steps to our rooms. I follow; I could lie and say the pizza was getting to my stomach. But he walks into his room before I can say anything. The doorbell goes off, and I can hear one of the guys answering it and girls' voices drifting up the stairway. At least I wouldn't be the only one sitting there with breasts. I text Daisy; I had yet to invite her over to the house since the last time she came over, but I thought it would be entertaining to have her here tonight.

She calls ten seconds later and says she is on her way.

I take my time finding my black bikini and change into it. I brushed my hair out and braid and then unbraid it. Then I decide to put it up into a bun. Some hair escapes, and I let it stay. The edges of it would be wet soon enough. When I open the door, Parker is outside my room waiting; he has two towels in his hands and Navy blue swim trunks on. He doesn't say anything, but his eyes take me in; he sweeps from my head down to my toes and backs up again. I blush and wonder why his staring at me affects me, even knowing he has held me while we sleep.

We walk down the stairs and walk into the hot tub room. Like everything in this house, the hot tub is massive and has enough space for ten people. There is a blonde and brunette already sitting in the hot tub. The brunette perks up when Parker walks in. "Parker," she smiles up at him, her breast just sticking out of the water; if she notices I am there, she doesn't look my way. "We have been waiting for you."

She scoots over, leaving enough space for one.

He waits and grabs my hand stepping into the hot tub and over; he keeps a hold of my hand and helps me in, He walks toward the spot with three empty seats, and we sit down.

"You don't have to sit by me; I'm a big girl," I whisper in his ear when we get in the hot tub. Marshall is watching us from the corner seat.

"But I want to sit by you." He said back in my ear. His hand skims my leg underwater, the bubbles making it so no one can see, not even me. I jump a little and then calm down, staying put next to Parker for the time being.

I find out that Megan is the blonde, and Denise is the brunette who has been trying to get Parker's attention, even though Larry has been sitting there peppering her with questions. The other guys stayed in the theater room.