Chapter 11 ~ Family Reunion, part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Bnha or any of the characters besides Ario, his mother, sister and future classmates

~*???'s POV*~

"Sigh... Here I go down the rabbit hole, even more, I guess," I already had a headache from the lack of sleep, and it's becoming very annoying to find the clues the criminal that escaped gave us about his personal life. I have one more tape. It's the most recent interview that we have before he disappeared.

I put the tape on before putting turning on a coffee pot. I looked through the office fridge to see if there was anything sweet to have with my coffee. Something from the tape caught my attention.

"...about 11 years, give or take since I've seen my son, Ario, in person..."

I looked back at the screen, and it had the villain talking about people and places he wants to see again. I rushed back to the computer to rewind the tape to the beginning.

*tape start*

Police Officer: So, do you know why we're here?

Criminal: Very much so... Officer...

Police Officer: *puts down 2 cups of coffee and a plate of doughnuts* So, is there anywhere or anyone you want to see again or something you want to eat and drink again?

Criminal: *takes a doughnut and takes a bite out of it* Well, it's been a while since I've been to Paris. I also want to see my children again. My son recently found out I'm a villain, and he may hate me now, and my daughter is scared that I won't come back.

Police Officer: What are their names, and how long has it been since you have seen either of them?

Criminal: Hm... It's been about a few months since I've seen my daughter, JJ, but it's been about 11 years, give or take, since I've seen my son, Ario, in person, but we still talk over text and an occasional phone call. 

Police Officer: Oh? Is Ario your son's first name? 

Criminal: Yes, that's his first name. His last name is pretty common

Police Officer: Like Sato?

Criminal: Perhaps *smirks* 

*Tape paused*

Ario, Sato. Is that his son's name? I went to the kitchen, taking the coffee pot and pouring it into a cup. I took a piece of cheesecake out of the fridge before making my way back to the computer. I opened the criminal records and looked up, 'Ario Sato' and a teenager pooped up for shoplifting for his mother, Tsumuji Ario. I looked through Sato's profile, and it seems that he's going to UA under the name 'Yami Ario' because he doesn't want to be mistaken for someone else. I may have a lead.