Chapter 5 - New School, New Life

~*Sato's POV*~

It's been a couple of months since we had our fight and it's only a few days until the entry exam. I'm nervous, what happens if he and I are in the class? What happens if he's still mad? Will he tell others of what happened? Will I even get passed that? Am I able to make new friends? What happens if I get a new crush and accidentally say what I did?
I had to slap myself to stop thinking about those questions. 

~*Time skip: Before entry exam*~

As I walked towards the entrance, two boys caught my eye (not romantically or sexually - Auther.San). One with Green and black hair and the other is a blondie. The blondie I'm pretty sure his name was Katsuki? He was the kid who got attacked by the sludge monster, the green and black one was presumably his friend who tried to save him. The blondie was screaming at the top of his lungs at the broccoli boy, I felt internally bad for him (Physically emotionless bitch), so I decided to help him.

"Hey, blondie. Give some slack, will you? It's hard enough for all of us because of the entry exam", this just triggered him even more, "What did you say you emo bitch?!" still at the top of his lungs. "I'm just saying you should work on that little issue of yours, Adiós Hijo de puta" and with that, I turned heel and continue my way to the entrance.

~*Time skip: Entry exam*~

I was stretching while waiting for the gates to open, "Hello. I saw when you stood up for that boy earlier", looking over my shoulder I saw a brown-haired girl "It was nothing brunette", "Hey! I have brown hair, not brunette!" "Whatever brunette". 
"Hmph!" she looked away frustrated, "I would've done it for anyone" I stated.

"Really?? But what would have happened if they had the same personality and were yelling at each other?", this got me thinking "I'm not sure. Probably watch but if it started to get physical than I would intervene".

~*Deku's POV*~

"And that's all about Kacchan I know" I happily chirped, "Hm, are you sure he didn't hurt you?" Iida asked, "Mhm! If it wasn't for him *points to Sato* it wouldn't end badly". As Iida looked over to see Sato and Ochako talking, "You mean Sato? He's my friend, I think?" Iida questioned, "You think? what makes you say that?" I was confused but this, did he have a one-sided friendship like Kacchan and me. "A few months ago, fought. We didn't speak to each for that period" he answered, "Oh I'm sorry. I hope you guys can make it up soon".

"I hope so..."