Part 2 ~ Reunion

*~Sato's POV~*

My heart was beating, my legs were aching and I ended up sitting up against the wall. The cops were called and he was arrested thank god he got caught I thought. If I hadn't bumped into Tensei I would have been a goner but I fell asleep because of exhaustion. 

I woke up on Tensei's back I was confused, "Ani?"(brother) I asked. "You passed out so I'm taking you home" he replied, I blushed as normal, I always did when he carried me on his back because it was embarrassing, we looked like a gay couple. After a while, we got to his place and I had fallen asleep again. 

*~Tensei's POV~*

It was really quiet on my way home with Sato. He is normally quiet when I carried him which I understand since he didn't get enough love and affection as a kid, his parents always fought in front of him, they abused him, put him up for adoption and never bothered to check in on him when he did get adopted at the age of 9 almost 10. 

When we were on the road of my house I decided to check on Sato, "Hey A-" I was cut off by a sleeping Sato... he looked so peaceful. I walked into my house and as usual, Tenya was studying on the couch "Hey bro, you got a visitor" he said as he looked over his shoulder to see Sato on my back "Did Ani fall asleep on you again?" he asked. "Kinda, since he fell asleep after being chased for almost 5 blocks than waking up after I started carrying him then fell asleep again" I replied. "5 blocks?!" "yeah... I'm even surprised he ran that far" those were the only words I was able to master before putting Sato up against Tenya, Sato always preferred to be next to Tenya when he's asleep.

Author's note - The next part is going to start with the shipping and also Sato is in class 2-A but I'm going to make Class 1-A and Class 2-A train together but besides that, it's going to be normal