Chapter 6 - Awkward Encounter

*time skip: almost a week after the entrance exam*

The entrance exam was intense and Sato made a new friend named Ochako Uraraka, she's nice and she managed to save a boy from falling. They've been in contact after the exam and they became really good friends even though they haven't known each other for more than a week. Sato mentioned the whole kissing incident and she supported him about being gay.

...

...

...

*Bzz Bzz*
~*Sato's POV*~

My phone went off again, it's been going off all night. I looked at the notification and they were messages from Uravity, she has been extremely stressed due to the exam.

Me: Uraraka, I'm trying to sleep
Uravity: I'm EXTREMELY stressed!

'No shit' I thought.

Me: Try to get some sleep
Uravity: I already tried tho!
Me: Have some hot milk or sleepy time tea, lavender, warm blankets and plushies 
Uravity: My parents are still awake 
Me: Want to come over? I can come over if you climb out your window
Uravity: Sure, I'll pack my bag
Uravity: See you in 10?
Me: see you in 10

I turned off my phone, got out of bed and opened my closet. I questioned what to wear until deciding on: a light grey shirt, black leather collar jacket (similar design to Kirigiri's jacket who's from danganronpa but with a hood - Auther.San), black skirt, black and white striped socks and pastel rainbow sneakers. My mum was asleep so I was able to go through the front door but I had to make sure I didn't leave my keys and that the door was locked. 

Uraraka lived a few houses away yet I had to pass the Iida house on my way there though. I wasn't expecting Tenya to be on the front stairs which caused me to freeze in my tracks. He looked like he recently cried due to his red puffy eyes, he had bags under his eyes, his hair was messy, he was in PJs and flip flops and overall looked depressed. I put up my hood and forced myself to keep walking which just made my heart sink to hear him softly sobbing.

"Sato?" squeaked a soft voice from behind but I just kept walking to make it seem that I wasn't me. I just wanted to get Uraraka and go home. Soon I heard someone following me and I knew for a fact it was Tenya, I made my iris's grow so that no white showed and started to walk faster. I know how fast he can go but I still tried to getaway. I was about to run when Tenya grabbed me by the arm so I faced him, knowing he would think my eyes were fully black, "S-sorry, I thought you were someone else" he sheepishly said, letting go of my arm. 

I tried to start walking again but of course, Tenya had to question me, "Where are you going? Are you mute? Are you-", I kicked in him in the nuts and hopped the fence since we were at Uraraka already. Hopefully, he doesn't follow me I thought in a panic, I pressed myself against the fence and patiently waited for him to leave. After what felt like minutes he finally left with a heavy sigh which made me feel guilty because that was the first time in months that one fo us talked to the other.

I got up and checked if the coast was clear, it was. I felt a hand land on my shoulder "Sato?" it was Uraraka. "Who was that?" she whispered in my ear, "That was Tenya, He almost figured out it was me" I replied in almost whisper, "He seemed determined to know who you were and where you were going" "Yea, We should go the long way since he also lives on this street", "Sure but I know a way through the backs of the houses, come on". We hopped over the back fence and went through the space between the back of the houses where Tenya and I used to play and bond it made me sad knowing that we were certainly passing the Iida house now.

"This is his house..." I whispered, "Okay after we pass the next house we go onto the road", I just simply nodded since Uraraka lived on this street longer than me. When we were about to get back onto the road when Tenya stopped us, "Do you two think you can get passed without me noticing?" both Uraraka and I were frozen in place not knowing what to do. I felt someone or something touch my tight I screamed and back kicked him in the groin. Whoever I kicked was a girl and she was swearing their head off. They looked very familiar for some reason, I realised it was my Auntie that normal sexual harassed and raped me whenever my mum left me with her, she was an Omega and my uncle was an Beta.

I guess she was in the heat and we were the closest living people she saw. "What the hell Katherine?!" we heard a male voice shout, it was Uncle Adem. As he approached he could smell that his wife in the heat (I think how that works. When Omegas are in heat, can both Alphas and Betas smell it or just Alphas? Eh, I'm just going with both) "Jeez Kate, you knew I was in the other room who could of just told me." He said in an annoyed tone, he picked up Aunt Katherine and walked off like nothing happened.

"Well, that was an awkward encounter"