Part 1~ Beginning

~*Sato's POV*~

I'm almost at the end of middle school it feels like forever since I had a new start. I'm hoping to get into UA to become a hero but no-one besides my best friend and dad believe I can do it, my best friend and I used to only be able to stay in contact through our parents but now we both have phones and each other's phone numbers. My quirk is compress which allows me to make anyone or anything into a small light-weight marble.

When the end of the day came I waited until my classmates left than walked up to the teacher's desk(English) with his marble-sized wife and kids in hand, he knew what I did since he was the one that asked me to make them into marbles ever since he found out his wife was a cheated and his children forced their teachers to give them good grades. 

"Thank you, Sato" he spoke as I arrived at the front, "Can you change them back?" he asked trying to sound confident but hearing straight through it and I could tell he was disappointed that he had to handle his family again

"Thank you, Sato" he spoke as I arrived at the front, "Can you change them back?" he asked trying to sound confident but hearing straight through it and I could tell he was disappointed that he had to handle his family again. I threw the marbles out into the empty section while using my first quirk to turn them back and they fell into a heap. As they scramble to their feet "You guys look like fish out of water" I giggled, I looked at my teacher but he looked away blushing because I caught him looking at my chest. Even tho we're both guys so we're both breastless, I still couldn't help covering my chest and looked at his wife who saw what happened. All she did was look down at the ground I guess she was accepting her husband liking a student that will graduate sooner or later I sighed and left the class to go home but was blocked by one of the daughters it was clear she didn't learn her lesson, "Stay away from my dad you bitch!" she yelled. I knocked her over and replied with "Seems like someone deserves more time as a marble", fear covered her face I just walked past her and went home. 

I was almost home before I heard someone yelling my name, it was my math teacher I was his only male student crush, all his other crushes were either married, from a different school or just under-aged. Every female student considered him a pervert and I kinda can see why because he's flirting with every single one of his crushes which I hated so I just ran in the direction I always run when he's chasing me which passed a friend of mines who was married and a cop, he told me that he'll arrest my teacher if he chased me again. 

I was huffing and puffing, unfortunately, my friend wasn't there and I panicked and just kept running, my teacher was yelling if I didn't fuck him he would kill me. I was on the verge of crying before I bumped into someone I didn't see their face but said "sorry" and continued running. I suddenly heard my teacher scream, I looked over my shoulder to see the brother of my best friend pinning him to the ground so I stopped running.