Chapter 10 ~ Lunch part 2

~*No-one's POV*~

Ario and Urakaka just pasted the Iida house when the door opens with a bang, Ario screams and attached himself to Urakaka. Iida apologised for spooking him and they started to walk to the pizzeria. They started talking about school, what their classmates would be like, the interior design, what type of teachers they're going to have and such. 

~*Ario's POV*~

It was actually really lovely to hang out with my friends. Ever since the fight, I haven't been hanging with anyone- besides my mum which was mainly about food. I had brought sunscreen, 2 beach towels (one for Urakaka), a few water bottle, 3 normal towels (to dry ourselves after swimming) along with my wallet and phone, I was wearing my swimsuit under my clothes. Normally I would be at work but I quit since it was a full-time job and I was going to start school in the next week or so, I have this particular part-time job since middle school because my mum is acholic and I still have it surprisingly. (I'll go into Ario's past in the next 1 or 2 [or 3] chapters - Author.San) 

We arrived at the pizzeria when I came back to earth. I was kinda nervous since this pizzeria has a bar and my mum normally comes here during the day. She left earlier in rage, I'm not sure if she came here but that won't stop me from having a good time with my friends. We had a cheese pizza to share, for drinks, Urakaka had strawberry milk, Iida had Ramune soda and I had Mugicha, which is also known as Barley tea. 

We enjoyed a stroll in the park. Stroll as in, Urakaka and I running downhill while screaming at the top of lungs while Iida stayed at the bottom just in case either of us fell, neither of us fell but Iida somehow slipped and got mud in his engines. We spent nearly an hour trying to get rid of the mud. I took pictures of his muddy engines to save the moment.

We went to the ice cream piler across the road. Urakaka had 3 bowls of ice cream and a slice of cheesecake. Iida had 2 pieces of ice cream cake, a medium milkshake and a strawberry tart. I had 3 banana splits, 2 big milkshakes and 2 white chocolate blackberry tarts. I decided to buy 3 caramel-swirled white chocolate tarts and a small mint milkshake for my mum.

 I decided to buy 3 caramel-swirled white chocolate tarts and a small mint milkshake for my mum

(this is what a caramel-swirled white chocolate tart looks like... I want it but I'm on a diet (T▽T) - Author.San)

I checked the time, it was 3 pm. My phone started to vibrate, it was an unknown number. I was about to decline it but Urakaka told me to pick it up and put it on speaker, she wants to make sure it wasn't her parents.

"Hello-" "Your wife is drunk at *pizzeria address* and we need you to pick her up," A strangers voice stated angrily.

"I'm 14 and gay," I replied, confused. I don't know if they were referring to my mum or someone else's wife, I look up at Urakaka and Iida and they seem just as confused as I am.

"So your not Mr.Com-" 

I hanged up

I don't want to be reminded of my father or my mother