Chapter 7- The pick up

(Thank you! - Auther

(Thank you! - Auther.San)

The teenagers just stood there, two of them were confused while the other was disgusted.

~*Uraraka's POV*~

"That's my aunt for you" Sato stated with his disgusted facial expression breaking the silence, "Your a-auntie?!" I said, "Yep... she's an Omega" "Why did she put her hand on your thigh than?" Tenya questioned. "She used to do things like that to me before my uncle found out and told my mother" Sato replied not looking at Tenya and I knew what this meant since Sato described who he had his first kiss with and this was him. 

"Are you Tenya Iida?" I asked the blue-haired male, "How did you know that?" "I just overheard the teachers talking who was going to be in which class and I heard the name 'Tenya Iida'. And you look like a Tenya Iida," I said trying to make sure I didn't stutter as I did, "Well lucky guess!" He beamed. He turned to look at Sato who was looking off to the side, "You okay Sato?" He asked as Sato squeaked in surprise when he did, "U-um... I-I... uh..." He stuttered while trying to find the right words. "Sato, should we get going now?" I asked.

~* Sato's POV*~

"Sure..." I said in almost a whisper, "Where are you two going?" Tenya asked, "We're just going to Sato's house to have a sleepover!" Uraraka said happily, "Can I come? Tenya asked softly, "If Sato allows it," Uraraka said while staring at me with puppy eyes. "Um... sure?" I was questioning my decision at least it made Uraraka and Tenya happy.

"Are you sure you're parents are going to let you stay over at my house of the night?" I asked shyly, "Ever since our... 'Misunderstanding'... I tended to be more distance and went to my other friend's house, so they used to it?" He asked himself.