Chapter 17:

Percy's POV:

So we anchored off the coast and row boated our way to shore, where I decided to risk getting grounded again, but it's Apollo's fault because it's his prophecy. I gave Clarisse my emergency spending card, and told her to get transport to the airport fly back and return to camp, and most certainly don't give the fleece to anyone, until she's at camp.

Thankfully she listened and seemed to understand the prophecy, so she fled to fly home alone. "So how are we getting back" Annabeth asked

"We'll take the queen anne's revenge" I said, "I just think we should eat before heading back out"

"How you gave your card to Clarisse"

"Who says cash isn't a thing anymore, or we can throw on an entertainment show if that's more your style" I stated, twirling blackbeard's cutlass, as mortals started looking at us in wonder and possibly thinking of calling the cops.

"Yeah let's not risk getting arrested by mortal police" Annabeth said in a clear, put the cutlass away voice.

I sheathed the cutlass, and we started walking to a nearby Pizzeria we saw from where we made landfall...hopefully no one steals our rowboat to get back to the ship...or steal our ship for that matter. 

Anyways after ordering three pizzas, mine a meat lovers, Tyson's a plain cheese, and Annabeth's with olives. And after eating them we paid our bill and went back to the ship.

We sailed out to sea, where once we were just out of view from the land, we were confronted by a cruise ship. I ordered all of the lower deck cannons to the starboard side, as thats the side the cruise ship was pulling up on and attached ropes to us. 

Now you may be asking why are you doing this, well it's obvious from the 5 or so flying harpies that monster's have somehow acquired a cruise ship.

Annabeth and I quickly climbed up as to keep the monsters off our ship and were confronted by an army of monsters, a few mercenaries, and a few rouge demigods...including Luke.

"My mother said you are to stay away from me" I said to Luke, as all men except for me and a very very few number of gods fear her, for what she has done to men...and other male gods.

Luke cringed for a moment before recollecting himself, while the monsters were looking nervously at the sun as if praying that it will stay up for as long as possible as to not allow my mother an easy line of sight to shoot them from the moon chariot. "I only want the fleece" Luke said.

"Which one" I asked, and he and Annabeth looked at me confusedly. Luke because of my audacity, and Annabeth because we don't have another fleece.

"The golden fleece, which other one would I be talking about" Luke deadpanned, while I started to take notice of the iris message behind him with my mother and Dionysus in it, along with the original Perseus. 

"And why do you want it" I questioned, not giving any indication to the Iris message behind them.

"To raise Kronos" Luke stated directly, "and then you can have it back to save Thalia's pine tree"

"How would you know about" Annabeth asked summoning her spear and pointing it directly at Luke.

"Because I poisoned her tree and framed it on Chiron. I did so,  knowing that Dionysus will pick a horrible replacement and weaken camp, so little stands in the way to Olympus" Luke boasted. 

"Family Luke, you promised...and you poisoned Thalia" Annabeth cried, as I made a turn around motion for Luke. Who turned and saw the IM with two gods in it and someone dressed in ancient greek armor that he didn't recognize, "Great work my niece and son, you cleared someone who was innocent, even though one of you doesn't like him. Oh and you're grounded  again, my son, that's was the purpose of this call originally" Mom said, while some of the monsters turned to laugh at my predicament.

Dammit this is so going to be used against me when I'm fighting monsters. "Chiron will have part of his job reinstated" Dionysus said before swiping through the IM.

"WHERE'S THE GOLDEN FLEECE" Luke shouted

"Well right now by my best estimates somewhere in Zeus's domain above the atlantic heading to New York" I answered

"You gave it to Clarisse" Luke questioned.

"yes and traded Peter for my ship so we just going to go now, bye bye" I said as I grabbed Annabeth and jumped down to the Queen Anne's Revenge praying that Zeus wasn't lying about his blessing allowing me to fly as I was calling upon the winds to cushion the fall.

As soon as we landed Tyson, Annabeth and myself started cutting the mooring ropes, and I had the cannon's firing off into the hull of the monster's cruise ship.

By the time we ran out of Cannon Balls to fire we were sailing as fast as the rigging allowed us to North, and the Monster's cruise ship has a giant hole in it where a few Pegasi were flying out of, most in the direction of my ship, and landing on the deck.

"Ponies" Tyson shouted

"I'm not a Pony I'm a Pegasus" the only Jet Black Pegasus replied, before the others started saying "yeah what Blackjack said".

"Can all you Pegasi be quiet and we're making  a heading for land near New York, so if any of you want to stay at the demigod camp you're free to do so, or you can go to the wild whenever you feel like it when we're closer to land" I said

"Ok my lord" They all replied

"I'm not your lord, I'm just the adopted child of Artemis" I replied

"Oh sorry, we just thought because you can speak with us...yeah sorry" some of them replied while others took to laying down and looking away from glare.

"So now we're a Pegasus transport ship" Annabeth questioned

"yup" I said

"and we aren't worried about Luke following us" She asked

"well if he wants to sink his multi-million dollar vessel instead of repair it, than yes otherwise no" I said, as the cruise ship disappeared over the horizon.

Time skip

So we sailed for about 36 hours before reaching New York. 'Thanks Gramps for giving us favorable winds' I prayed mentally, to Zeus.

 We took a half an hour to head up and around long island to make it into the sound before sailing to camp and running the ship aground, because Camp needs a dock now for the ship if we're going to keep it, maybe a dry dock as well, so we can work on it out of water and clean it's hull every once in a while. 

When we reach land we are greeted by Camp lead by Clarisse, the original Perseus(AN: who's just going to be Perseus from now on), and Chiron. 

"thanks for clearing my name you two" Chiron said before turning to leave and head back to his duties.

"So how was your journey back from miami, my favorite pupil" Perseus asked me, which got many looks from the other campers.

"It was good. I'm going to beat you in the arena later, and to the campers I've studied under him before in the underworld, which is why mom knows I won't kill him like the last director of activities" I said

Perseus looked offended that I would make such a suggestion, as to think I could beat him, even though the last ten times in the underworld I won easily with a sword. While the other campers came to realize just how much training I've done.