Godzilla Vs Kong(Round 3)

Back in the Apex base

the guards were taking Bernie and the Party to the control room

Clark: *clinks wine glass with Walter for celebration*

at that moment the guards entered with the Party and Bernie

Alex: UNHAND ME! I'M A FILIPINO CITIZEN YOU SAVAGE!! I DEMAND TO SEE MY AMBASSADOR!! I KNOW MY RIGHTS! I KNOW MY RIGHTS!! *gets thrown* AAAH- oof!

Guards: Mr Nelson, Mr Simmons, we found these people creeping around the facility

Walter: Well, what do we have here?

Clark: Greenpeace, again?

Bernie: actually, uh, sir, I'm Level Two assistant engineering

Clark: We didn't ask! And we didn't care

Bernie: r-r-right

Alex: Ha! I knew you guys are up to no good! You two are slimy son of a bitches!

Clark: *to Madison* hey...ain't you Mark Russell's daughter?

Madison: *not so impressed* So, you guys cause ALL of this? huh?

Walter: if by all of this, you mean us and us alone? Gave humanity the chance to rid the plague that is the Titans?

Alex: You're gonna-- what!?! Have you any idea how important Titans are and how stupid you get? Hm?

Madison: Godzilla left us in peace, you provoked him into WAR!

Tracy: You are so stupid that you're gonna kill the one who keep the Earth in balance!

Clark: we can clearly see you kids are also affected by the Titans influence

Michael: Because we care about them!

Billy: Godzilla saved us!

Luke: And you're gonna kill him because of it?

Walter: sure the Titans have good effects on the planet, such as reforestation, animal population, ice caps no longer melting, etc.

Clark: but what about the Titans effects on HUMANITY?

Jack: Well, they left us with no destruction after!

Walter: oh, really? What are you kids doing instead of going to school, doing your homework and studying? Hmmm, oh yes! Reading this crap *pulls out a copy of Rulers Of Earth*

Alex: The comics aren't crap! It's entertainment! and we still go to school! and do our useless homework!

Clark: *uses his lighter to set it on fire*

Walter: their also playing with toys made in the image of our destroyers *shows a Godzilla action figure*

The Party roll their eyes in annoyance at their rant

Alex: Their no destroyers

Tracy: that's right!

Billy: And like I said, they saved us!!

Luke: From the MUTOs and King Ghidorah!

Walter: what saved us? Some fire breathing fat lizard with a roasted turkey from a volcano and an oversized butterfly?!

Alex: DON'T CALL THEM THAT!!!! It's Godzilla, Rodan and Mothra!!!

Ren: *enters*

Walter: ah, Serizawa! You're just in time to celebrate!

The Party turned around and saw Ren, the son of late Ishiro Serizawa. Why would he sided with Apex?

Ren: For the last time, the Mecha may go unstable! There's no telling what will happen!