Coreyon POV: The next day

"You so ugly" I said muggin messiah while he smacked his lips and hung up. We was on ft while I was at lunch.

I called him back and he ain't pick up so I texted him.

Cory🥰: I'm sorry😐 answer me.

I called him again and he answered this time muggin the camera while he was cleanin down his tattoo chair.

"You not ugly I'm sorry" I said frownin at da camera while he ignored me. Ik he can hear me cause he got his AirPods in and it's quiet asf there.

"Messiah Ik you hea me." I said and he kept wiping shit down "Messiah" I called him and he looked at me, rolled his eyes, and went right back ta what he was doing so I looked up "What's da matter?" I asked him.

I seen Rakeem come in da lunch room with ah black eye and he looked at me then looked away. I rolled my eyes at him.

"-seriously" Messiah sounded like he was finishing sayin something and I looked down "huh?" I asked him and he smacked his lips and hung up again mumblin "dis da shit I'm talkin bout" ion kno what tf he talkin bout Ian do shit but not hear what he said.

But do I ever? No

My lil yeah😌: Call me back when you wanna listen.

Cory🥰:So you mad?

My lil yeah😌: Naw I'm pissed. I was tryna say sumn serious and you wasn't even listening.

Cory🥰: Ok and I didn't hea you just call me back.

My lil yeah😌: Naw.

I frowned at my phone. Dis all Rakeem fault I'm tryna figure out why tf he gotta black eye and my baby was tryna talk ta me about why he gotta stank attitude.

I decided dat I'm just gone go ova dere when Ik he home and sleep over. It's raining today so Ik he ain't gone make me go home.

•••••••••••••••••

"Alright everyone talk amongst yourselves" The teacher said. This was our last hour and I was happy cause I'm gettin outta schoo, but I'm not happy bc Messiah still ain't talk ta me and I got this class wit Rakeem.

Rakeem kept lookin ova every minute and I was getting fed tf up, like why the hell are you lookin at me?

"Do you need sumn? Damn!" I asked him and he looked down and shook his head. Ta me dat was weird even if we wasn't coo Rakeem wouldn't do dat he would say sumn snappy back.

I was gone ask him if he was good, but it's fuck dat nigga. He wanted ta do me dirty so fuck him.

"Did kadeem ever h-" he started ta say but his phone cut him off and he looked at it and swallowed hard before puttin it back in his pocket. I rolled my eyes cause it ain't my mf business.

The bell rung and I instantly smiled and hopped out my seat going ta where the doorknob was. I opened it and walked ta my locker ta get my book bag.

Closing my locker I looked up and seen Rakeem on da phone and he looked like he was finna cry. I was gone laugh but Ian rlly care so I called my dad.

"Hey dad" I said and he smacked his lips "what you want?" He asked while the phone started makin noises, he probably was sleepin "can I sleep ova Messiah's?" I asked him and yawned "ion care" he began "but be on time fa schoo! I'm not playin Cory" he warned me and I nodded my head.

"Ok thanks love you" I said and he yawned again "don't call my phone no mo" he hung up on me and I mugged my phone befo puttin it in my back pocket.

I walked ta my car and got in. It didn't start raining yet but it was getting dark and shit so I needa hurry up and get my clothes befo it rain.

••••••••••••••

I knocked on Messiah door. I heard the shuffling down stairs and a "hold on!" So I waited and it was pourin outside.

"Here's 3-" Messiah opened da door and was getting ready to hand somebody some money. I'm guessing he was ordering something.

I cheesed and he mugged me "you gone let me in messy?" I asked him and he looked outside and looked at me before squinting his eyes. He knew what I was tryna do.

"Yes I did that now let me in" I told him and he smacked his lips and moved ta da side letting me in.

I breathed in his house it smelt just like him, ugly ass.

I took my shoes off and ran upstairs droppin my bag and comin back down befo sittin on da couch.

Messiah came and sat at the other end making me smack my lips.

I went ova ta him and put my legs over his, he threw dem off and I put them back up there. He didn't move em this time just had a mug on his face and was lookin at the tv.

I poked his cheek and he looked at me outta da side of his face.

"Come on tell me what's wrong" I said and he looked at me "aw so now you wanna listen" He said while I frowned "da only reason I wasn't listening is bc Rakeem hadda black eye" I said and he looked at me befo noddin.

"You not mad?" I asked him and he shook his head "so what's da matter?" I asked him and he looked ova at me pausin da tv.

"My momma comin down hea in 3 weeks" He said and I nodded "okay what's wrong wit dat?" I asked him and he shrugged "my momma verbally abused me and shit, she toxic" he said and I widened my eyes and nodded "she always got sum slick shit ta say it's annoyin" He told me and I nodded.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen da first time" I told him and he nodded and kissed me "it's coo" the doorbell rang "pizza!" I heard from outside da door "go get dat fa me" he told me and I grabbed the money from his hand.

I took da pizza from him and handed him the money while he gave me some change. I took da change put it on da counter and got two plates.

I put two slices of pizza on some paper plates and walked ova ta where we was sittin.

"Thank you" he mumbled and took ah bite of his pizza "look, all mommas say unnecessary shit when it's not needed, but you cant let yo momma stop you from what you doing" I told him and he nodded "she just ah fuckin weirdo always talkin bout this ain how she raise me" He said and I nodded "it's gone be okay" I told him.

"Yeah I hope so" he mumbled.

This short ass chapter.

Thoughts?

Vote and comment🤍