(:Omniscient :)
4 months later.

"Do I look okay?" Cory asked, who was obviously stressing about looking okay in the dress he had got. They had to have the dress resized since Coreyon was obviously growing and was now 9 months pregnant where he was 8 months when he tried on the dress.

Dumb idea.

Today was the day he was getting married. It was important that it went according to plan.

"You look fine!" Melissa— Messiahs mom assured him holding her girlfriends, of three months, hand. Her and Jules had gotten closer and finally tied ends.

"Alright alright" Cory rolled his eyes, fixing his veil.

Someone on the other hand was panicking.

"I can't find the ring!!" Messiah searched everywhere in the room at the church that was set up for this wedding. He flipped over ah chair before puttin his head in his hands.

"It's okay. We'll find it!" Kordell tried reassuring a anxious Messiah. Kordell was never one to make promises to especially since him and Rakeem were now in an argument.

Kordell slipped up and went to a strip club, he got drunk and let a stripper suck his dick. He didn't mean any of it, it wasn't even supposed to happen he just wanted to go and have some fun with the guys for Messiah's bachelorette party.

Rakeem rolled his eyes at Kordell and looked over at Josiah who was chewing on something. Josiah didn't know any better consediring he was now a 7 month old baby and teething at this time.

He chewed happily on the ring until Rakeem took it from him and he started crying loudly.

"Here don't start that!" Rakeem gave Josiah a teething ring hoping it would calm his gums. Josiah took the object looking at it weirdly before giggling and putting it in his mouth getting happy that it cooled off his gums.

"Found it" Rakeem walked over and Messiah hopped up immediately giving him a hug "Josiah was teething on it" Rakeem laughed fixing his suit "Thank youuuu" Messiah dragged and let out ah breath.

"Alright I'm gonna use the bathroom and then it's showtime" Messiah huffed setting the ring somewhere visible so he wouldn't forget it and walking away to use the bathroom.

Rakeem sat down angry. He hadn't gotten over what Kordell had did but he had to make it to his best friends wedding. It wouldn't sit right with him.

Kordell stared at Rakeem, Sad that he disappointed him, and angry that he let him and himself down.

"Stop staring at me" Rakeem wiped Josiah's slober off the  side of his mouth "Rakeem I'm sorry" Kordell said the exact words he had been saying all week. He hated himself so much for doing this to him. And sleeping on the couch is not something he enjoys.

"You weren't sorry when you let her touch you!" Rakeem shot back and Kordell dropped his head and walked over to him squatin in front of him, not touching him.

"Baby please" Kordell whispered. Rakeem looked in between each of his eyes getting angrier, until he let it out by smacking Kordell straight in his face "I trusted you!!" He yelled, frustrating tears rolling down.