Coreyon POV:

I woke up and my hair was all ova da place. I shook Messiah and he hummed not payin attention since he was sleep.

"Can you grabbed my hair tie?" I asked him and he nodded his head and yawned going ova to my bag. He unzipped it and found it in one of those pockets.

"Hea" he said and climbed back in the bed wrappin his arm around my waist and pullin me closer, while I tied my hair up.

"Thank you" I mumbled and put my face in his chest. This nigga always smell good and Ik it's probably gone rub off on me bc we been hea for 3 days now.

"What we doin today?" I asked him and he shrugged "we can go onna date" he suggested puttin his head on top of mines and i cheesed "Alright" I said and went back ta sleep.

________________

"Cory!" Messiah yelled while I ran down the hallway "You can't catch me!" I yelled while runnin past some children "I'm the gingerbread man!" I continued runnin "excuse me" I bumped into some white lady.

Me and Messiah was basically going on our date and Messiah said if I can beat him to the car then I can drive. I just took ah lil head start and cheated or whatever so now he big mad.

"I'm beatin tf outta you" he said and I shrugged makin it to the car "keys" I held my hand out and he smacked his lips but gave them to me.

We rented out ah car for the time bein bc Tammy had brung us hea and I thought we were goin ta stay wit her but ig I was wrong.

"Don't wreck this shit eitha" He climbed into da car and sat down. I sighed inhalin the car scent and put my seatbelt on. I started the car then looked ova at Messiah who ain't put his on.

"What?" He asked me cause Ik I was muggin him "Seatbelt mf" I instructed him and he smacked his lips but put it on anyway.

"What restaurant we goin to?" I asked him and he looked on his phone and typed the address in the gps "Miss Girlee Soul Food" I read it aloud and nodded my head.

______________

"Ouuu it smell good in hea" I said while we walked in da restaurant and looked around. Messiah nodded his head.

He always get quiet when we around crowds or some shit but ion care, my nigga not sayin bless you when you sneeze so you can't have him.

Lol- Author

"Hello Welcome!" This girl was brownskin and had a red lace wig although it was peelin up  "Table for just two?" She said lookin at Messiah up and down "yeah" I said and she mugged me then nodded her head.

"Booth or a table?" She asked Messiah more directly and now I could see what tf this crazy bitch was doin. Messiah looked at me "Ah booth" I spoke for him and he wrapped his hand around my waist.

She glared at the hands and just walked to the back "tf is wrong with this bitch she don't even kno you" I said while Messiah wrapped his hands around my waist and rocked us back and while we walked to our seats.

"It's okay" He shushed me "we can just get ah new waiter" he said and I nodded my head and sat in the booth.

The Waiter sneezed and Ian say nun and neither did Messiah. She looked at him excepting him ta say sumn but he was focused on puttin my thigh on top of his.

"So-" She started but I cut her off "Naw baby this ain gone work" I told her and she mugged me "What are you talkin about?" She asked me and I looked at her "Do I look dumb or stupid ta you?" I asked her and she didn't say nun "you not finna be ova hea muggin at me and shit bc MY nigga don't want you" I told ha.