Coreyon POV: The next day

"I'm gettin fat" I frowned inna mirror. My face was fat and my stomach, I hate it hea!

Messiah walked innna room and sat down on the edge of the bed while typin on his phone. He locked it and threw it to the side.

I kept lookin at my face puttin my hand on it and Messiah looked ova at me. Jupiter walked in da room looked at me then left.

Nigga be checkin on me.

"Messy" I called his name and he hummed layin on his back "you gone still love me even I get fat?" I asked and he nodded his head "come hea" he nodded his head towards himself and I walked over standin ova him.

"Cory" he smacked his teeth and grabbed my wrist pushin me on top of him. He set his hands on my thighs while I looked down at him "why you say dat?" He asked me and I huffed.

"Ik you feel how heavy I'm gettin" I mugged him and he scrunched his eyebrows up "Naw I don't" he shrugged and scooted me up ah lil bit.

Jupiter came back in and jumped on the bed growling at Messiahs hands that was rubbin my belly.

"Why he do dat everytime you runnin on my stomach" I rolled my eyes and Messy shrugged "ion kno" He said and turned to Jupiter "Lay down" he said and that's just what he did.

We had his small ass groaned already. He mostly eat, play, shit and piss and follow me around all day.

He hate bein in ah damn cage so we let him roam around when he want too except for when we give him ah bath cause we don't want him ta get the couch and shit wet.

"My dad wanna see me tomorrow" I sighed and laid down. After graduation I basically moved in wit Messiah and my dad always callin talkin bout how I'm ah disrespectful child for leavin him inna house by himself knowin he ah scary cat. Like shit it ain my fault.

But other than that I be coolin hangin wit messiah mostly and his stud ass mother. Swear she supposed ta have ah gf.

Also I take online school. I get my work done fast so I really don't have ta do much.

"Yo dick too big" I said outta no whea and Messiah chuckled "what?" He asked smilin ah lil bit "it is no wonder dat dude was mad asl" I said rememberin dat dude at his tattoo shop that called me ah slut.

"You remember dat?" Messiah asked and I nodded laughin "hell yeah I remember dat it was funny asf" I said recallin what had happened and laughed some more.

"Yo ass fat" Messiah gripped it liftin it up "bad bitch ass fat!" I sung dat song "but naw frl it's bigger den it was I feel like I'm gettin big and bloated" I mugged and he tilted his head "maybe you pr- Ow damn it!" I hit him cause wtf wrong wit him.

"Don't wish that upon me da hell" I mugged his ass and he smacked his lips playin wit my belly fat "youn wanna have my kids?" He asked and I nodded "I do but fa now we got throat kidssss" I dragged and he let out ah loud laugh.

"I'm so done wit you" He shook his head and I chuckled.

"Cuddle me ta sleep" I said wrappin my arms around his neck and layin down in his chest.
__________

"Father!" I called out inna house and heard somebody choppin somethin "I'm in hea!" He called back and I walked in "thea yo ugly ass go!" He said and I mugged him.

"You gettin fat too" He said lookin me up and down and I chewed my gum "I can leave wit yo scary ass" I pointed back to the door and he smacked his lips "don't play wit me" He threw the knife back like he was gettin ready ta hit me and I held my hands "Aight!" I said sittin on the island across from him.

"So what you been eatin?" He asked me and I shrugged "lately weird shit like peanut butter and hot Cheetos" I shrugged and he looked at me scrubbin his chin and scrunchin his face up.

"You pre- No!" I stopped him holdin my hands out "don't curse me please" I begged him and he smacked his lips walkin ova ta hit me on the top of my head "y'all don't use no protection?" He asked goin back ta choppin us the vegetables.

"Uhhhh" I tried ta remember.

"Ouuuuuu!"
No rubber

"Okkk!!"
No rubber

"Pleaseeeeee!"
No rubber

Locked my legs around his waist
No rubber

"Nooooo I-I don't think so" I smiled nervously and groaned "I'm pregnant ain't I'm" I frowned and my dad nodded his head "yup" he shrugged and I smacked my lips.

"On the bright side I'm havin ah grandbaby!" He said clapping his hands "keep on and imma stab you" I said muggin him.

"You act like youn wanna pop that pussy open one mo time" He laughed and I smacked my lips "I'm finna leave" I crossed my arms and he waved "bye! I just wanted ta make sure you wasn't gettin beat up like yo lil friend" He shrugged and I dropped my mouth open.

"Sendin you to ah nursin home" I mumbled "bye love you!" I said and walked out da door "Dont come back!" He shouted and I smacked my lips.
____________

"Please be negative!" I whispered crossing my fingers at the pregnancy test. The timer stopped and I turned it over wit shaky hands.

𝑃𝑂𝑆𝐼𝑇𝐼𝑉𝐸 𝐵𝐼𝑇𝐶𝐻!

"Damnnnnn" I said as tears came ta my eyes. It ain't that Ian wanna get pregnant it just Ian really want ah baby rn but it's coo. I'm happy nonetheless.

"Okayyyy I can deal wit dis" I shrugged and looked at myself inna mirror "so that's why I've been gettin so fat" I said and looked at myself.

"Jupiterrrr!" I called his name and he came runnin. I sat down onna floor and looked at him "is that why you've been barkin and shit?" I asked and he barked "I'm pregnant" I told him and he tilted his head.

He gave me that "bitch duh" look makin me smack my lips and mush his head softly "smart ass" I said and he started playin bitin me softly.

"You do to much" i hissed when I got ah scratch and he whined "boy don't be sorry now" I mugged and heard da front door open.

It's like when it open it ring lowly ta let you know when somebody hea.

"Cory!!" I heard my name bein shouted so I threw the test away and stood up holdin Jupiter in my hand "I'm in hea!" I shouted and he came in da room.

He gave me ah quick kiss "imma take ah shower this lady perfume was stankin smelled like ah skunk sprayed her ass" He mugged rememberin what happened and laughed "ok" I nodded.

He grabbed some sweatpants and some underwear took ah towel and washcloth and went into the bathroom.

"Shit Jupiter!" I whispered remembering dat I threw the pregnancy test in da trash "oh fuckin well" I mumbled and Jupiter looked at me and I swear he rolled his eyes.

"Cory!!" Messy walked out of the bathroom freeballin and I smiled thinkin I was finna get me some dickkkk!

"Tf is this?" He held up the pregnancy test.

😉

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍