Chapter 1 (Natsu Gray and Juvia)

Juvia woke up, and she notcied a few odd things, she wasn't in her room...weird. She felt arms around her waist. When she looked down, she realized what had just happened. Both Natsu and her were naked, in the same bed. "no no no no NO!" she was panicking. As fast as she could, she put on her clothes, and put on Natsu's boxers, so he wouldn't suspect anything.

She ran downstairs and noticed everyone was passed out on the floor, except Gajeel and Levy, who were cuddling on the couch. Juvia made her way to the kitchen and noticed Gray, sitting alone drinking tea. "Good morning Gray-sama!" she tried to sound cheerful, but she was so tired, it sounded horrible.

"Looks like you're finally awake......slut," he took another sip from his tea. She held her chest tightly. She started to cry so she ran out.

She was drunk. She had no clue of what she was doing. Of course, if she would've been sober, she would've chosen Gray over Natsu. The nigh before, Juvia had felt like if someone was controlling her body, and she couldn't do anything about it.

Before she made it to the door, she grabbed her stuff and left a note to let Gajeel know that she will be in her hkouse for the next week so to not bother her, call her, or look for her at all.