Chapter 19 (Gruvia)

okay im back, i still have a little writer's block but i will still update

~

Juvia was paralyzed. "W-what?" she covered her mouth. He grinned and softly traced a finger up her soft face. 

"I'm just tired of being like this. I love you and I want to spent the rest of my days with you." Juvia hugged him 

"Yes, Gray-sama. Juvia will be your girlfriend," she smiled, tears pouring down her face. He wiped them with his thumb.

"Don't cry, Juvia," he smiled. She held his hand.

"B-but Juvia is so happy," she kissed his hand. Gray puller her with him and she layed next to him, with his arms wrapped around her.

Suddenly, a doctor opened the door. "Mr. Fullbuster?" he asked.

"Yes?" Gray asked, holding Juvia's hand and sitting up. Juvia satup as well, next to him.

"We took some early tests, and by the look of things..." the doctor turned to the nurses.

"What?"

"One second." He stepped out of the room with the nurses.

"Juvia..listen.. I have a feeling there is a high chance I won't make it out alive, so I just want to tell you that I love you, and no matter what happens, I will always be with you. Maybe not physically next to you but at least I'll be here," he smiled and placed a hand on her pounding heart.

"Gray-sama will make it out alive. And when he does, Juvia and Gray-sama will go on many dates and get married and.." she was interrupted by her crying, that had now turned to sobbing. "Juvia doesn't want her Gray-sama to die!" she cried.

The doors opened again.

"Mr. and Mrs. Fullbuster," they both blushed a little at what he had called Juvia. "Gray Fullbuster had sexual relationships with a woman with poison in her body, which was passed to his body. And that caused Mr. Fullbuster to have cancer. And it is a very rare type that we can't do anything about. No one can do anything about it. If anyone tries, it will only put him in more risk. All there is to do is wait. If by the next 5 days he is alive, he will live. If he doesn't though, I am afriad there will be nothing to save him."