Chapter 6 (Gruvia)

Juvia started shaking. "N-no..." tears began to roll down her face. "T-This can't be happening," she placed the tests next to the sink. She covered her face with her hands and started crying harder. 

Gray, heard Juvia's cries and knew what had happened. "Oh god, please, let them be tears of joy...she can't be pregnant...not with his baby.." he thought as he ran to the bathroom. He stood in front and took a deep breath. He knocked on the door. "Juvia?" he asked. When Juvia heard his voice, she wiped her tears. 

"Yes, G-Gray-sama?" she asked.

"Can I come in?" he asked. She opened the door and hugged him. He hugged her back. "What was the result?" he asked. Juvia couldn't tell him what she had really seen.

"N-negative..." Gray sighed in relief. He hugged Juvia tighter. "I'm glad." She started crying even harder. Her eyes were red and puffy. "Don't cry, Juvia," he told her. 

"Juvia is just......happy," she lied. He looked at her eyes and smiled. She weakly smiled back. He lifted up her chin and started leaning in. Juvia couldn't do this. But she wasn't going to pull back from the man she loved. 

She started leaning in as well, until their lips met. It was a perfect moment, for Gray at least. Since Juvia was still trapped in the misery that she was pregnant with Natsu's child.