Ch.6: Cry Me A River (part 1)

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains depictions of severe gaslighting and manipulation.
This is Horror, not romance.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

"It's Doctor... Doctor...?" you mumbled to yourself, trying to remember his name.

"Darling, are you still trying to remember something that never happened?" Husband's voice made you flinch, he sounds annoyed.

"I swear! I met him before!" You whined.

"No, you haven't. You've only met him today." Husband came out with a plastic bowl filled with something. You stretched your neck, trying to see what it is.

"Here you go. Don't eat it all in one go, now." He gave you the bowl of grapes, nicely peeled and sliced in such a way that you will never choke on them. You smiled.

"Thank you!" He chuckled and patted your head.

"My pleasure." You popped a slice into your mouth as Husband snaked his arms around you. He rests his head on top of yours, closing his eyes peacefully, enjoying your presence.

"Husband?"

"Hmm?" He hummed, sniffing on your hair.

"How did you and the doctor meet?" You asked, munching on another slice.

"...that doesn't concern you, my love. All that matters is that you have access to your much needed medication." He poked your sides. You jerked into the opposite direction.

"Huh. But I really... I think I've met him before!" Husband's muscles grew tense.

"No. You haven't. Stop acting like a stubborn fool, you have never seen that man in your life before until today." He lets you out of his embrace. You remained silent after he reprimanded you, feeling guilty. "Why don't you play with Fish and Fly? I'm sure they're lonely without you." He swiftly changed the subject.

You gulped in fear. After that nightmare, you didn't want to go anywhere near your toys. But... you can't just tell Husband about it, you have a strong feeling that it's unwise of him to know.

"Um... I'd like to... I'd like to play with the toy cars today." You nervously giggled. He raised an eyebrow.

"Hm? Bored of your dolls already?" He walked to the living room's coffee table, where the rest of your toys 'live'. Husband began unboxing the toy cars for you, he took out a folded piece of paper with printed words.

You couldn't understand a thing. It certainly isn't English.

"Here." He handed you a toy car with a (f/c) chassis. It looks nice and sleek.