Ch.10: Adrenaline Rush (part 2)

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains descriptions of gaslighting, mentions of rape, blood, violence, drowning, excessive vomiting, Pedophilic and dark themes in general. I do not condone any of it.

This is Horror, not romance.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

'Run.'

"What?" You jolted in shock.

'Run.'

The whispers continued. Soon, a whole theatre of voices began whispering 'run' over and over again.

"Wait what—" you looked over the horizon of this endless void and saw a tsunami of pink as looming threat. It grew larger and larger at an alarming rate.

'Don't forget.'

You saw what it did to the doll's head, you're not going to be it's next victim.

Adrenaline surged throughout your veins, pumping blood rapidly into your muscles, prepping it for some strenuous exercise.

You zipped, evading the pink disaster as much as you can, as long as you can.

"Shit! Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Shit! Fuck!" A string of vulgar curses left your lips as you felt it's rosy tendrils touching your ankles, each time you jerked them away from the monster.

You let out a deafening scream for no ears to deafen. How are you going to outrun something that is as fast as a cheetah?

"Why me!?" You shrieked as you tried your best to keep moving, you didn't know that you could get 'tired' and 'out of breath' in a dream! What is going on!? You hate this!

'SPLASH!'

"H-huh?" You turned around to see that the pastel wave reduced itself to an immovable puddle.

You slowly decreased your speed. You made a considerable distance between yourself and the remnants of the abysmal villain. What happened? Does that mean you get to keep your memories? Were you able to fight against the drug?