Ch.7: Memories at the Brewery (Part 2 FINAL)

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains Vomiting and has Pedophilic themes. I do not condone any of it.
This is Horror, not romance.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

You waited for Husband to finish showering. Your hair has been dried, your thirst has been fixed and your body is warm with the comforter insulating that heat.

You pouted as you propped your head up with both elbows on your thigh. Only if Husband wasn't so protective of you... it's nice to be able to travel the world.

"What are you thinking about?" You yelped at Husband's whisperings in your ear. He giggled and wrapped his arms around you. He's in his usual sleep attire, a simple white shirt and a pair of black boxer shorts.

"My soft tortilla wrap. You're so adorable, I can just eat you up." He kissed your forehead, covered by the comforter. Your arms are immobilized by Husband's. The blond played with you by giving gentle, affectionate, toothless nibbles on the cheek and ear.

It was ticklish, you laugh out of reflex. Husband wouldn't let go, he only laughed along with you as he held you tight.

"I love you." He murmured, rubbing his cheek against your head.

"I love you too." You replied. "Aren't you cold?" You asked.

"...now that you said it, yes. I am." He peeled the comforter off of you and sat cross legged. He carried you by the arms and placed you snuggly in between his legs before bundling the both of you up. "Much better." Said husband as he revel in the warmth you provide. His chin rests on top of your head.

"What's that?" You asked, looking at the item placed on he mattress. It looks well loved and worn.

"I'm going to show you how a grape vineyard looks like." He smiled, firing rapid kisses onto the side of your neck. You let out a few stray giggles as it was ticklish.

"Oh! Thanks!" Your face lit up, making his heart swell out of joy.

"Anything for you, my beloved." He pressed his chest against your back. You felt supported and secure, but a bit unsafe from Husband himself.

His large hands poke out of the comforter cocoon to grab the old photo album. He opened it in front of your eyes, revealing an array of letter-sized pictures. They seem relatively new, at possibly no older than half a decade. Some suffered from water damage.

Unsurprisingly, most of the photos having water damage are photos with you in it.

"What are those barrels for?" Ignoring that there are pictures of you and him together in this album.