Ch.10: Adrenaline Rush (part 1)

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains descriptions of gaslighting, mentions of rape, blood, violence, drowning, excessive vomiting, Pedophilic and dark themes in general. I do not condone any of it.

This is Horror, not romance.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

'Clickclickclickclickclick! CLACK!'

"Damn it!" You hissed. That wasn't the correct combination. You looked down at your hand. You held a napkin with your scrawling, it showed the possible representations of the decoys. So far, you tried all of it except...

The (f/c) book as '0', the 'Vier'na book as '4' and the book with 'Incomplete' written on its spine as '6'.

You took a deep breath and calmed yourself down. It's okay, you can try it again. If this final combination doesn't work, you're giving up.

Your hand reached out to pull the 'Vier'na book once,

'Click!'

The 'Incomplete' book once as well.

'Click!'

The 'Vier'na book again, twice.

'Click!'

'Click!'

Then, (f/c) book once.

'Click!'

You crossed your fingers behind your back as you pulled on 'Daybreak' to 'enter' this code.

'Clickclickclickclickclick...'

You furrowed your eyebrows, that's it...? No 'clack'?

'Click!'

The last sounded much different from your previous attempts. Therefore, you must have already unlocked whatever this shelf is hiding.

You waited for a while to see if anything else would happen. Since nothing did, you began pushing the shelf from the side. It was heavy, so you used your entire body to move it. Your back firmly pressed against the wooden plank and your feet propelling against the floor with vigor.

You grunted as the mammoth of a furniture finally moved. It slides against the floor with difficulty, like dragging a one ton box along a path of coarse gravel. You can only push it as far as the width of your body. At least it's enough for you to slip in and investigate what Husband is hiding from you in this secret chamber.