chapter 27

Thank you soooo much for 20k reads😍😍😍😍😍 all of you are awesome that you read this story even though it's kinda trash🤣🤣🤣 still thank you

The next day we all sat at rhe breakfast table. Silent. Jiyong's pack had gotten an own house for themselves during their stay and ate their meals there.
My mind wandered to Dara. I didn't knew she was someone's mate. An alphas mate. This information just makes her death even worse.
'Y/n, can i talk to you in private please?' Namjoon and i stood up and went outside to sit on a bench near the house. His arm found it's way around my shoulders and gave them a gentle squeeze. 'Honey, can you please tell me everything you know about Dara and what happened that day?' I looked at him. Why did he want to know it? Jiyong already told the story yesterday. As if he read my mind he answered.  'I know it might sound far fetched, but someone had to tell the coven that Dara was seeing a werewolf. So what if that's the same person who snitched on you? Can you please tell me everything you know?' It could be. Maybe.
" I was much younger when it happened. Me and some other girls from the pack were playing outside when we heard screams. Suddenly Dara was getting dragged by two older coven members to the woods. The same place where I ... where the brought me. My mom came towards us and told us to follow the group that was walking behind Dara. The whole coven had assembled. The pushed us, the younger members to the front. We had to watch. To learn. To fear.
My grandfather stepped forward and started the process. She screamed. The screams were so loud. But my mom stopped me from covering my ears. She held my hands down and forced me to lok straight.  All of her powers were drained. Then her energy. After that she was lying on the ground. Lifeless. But not completely dead. Years later I found out that you stay alive for only a few hours. But these hors are hell because you can't move, can't speak and you feel your body shutting down. We were sent back but some members remained. If that what Jiyong says is true, the they burned her alive. '
It was silent. None of us said a word.
We went inside and the boys had already cleared up the table. Everyone was doing their own thing while Namjoon and Jiyong went to the conference room. This time alone. I decided to visit the hospital again. To my luck Namjoon's mother was already there and taking care of someone so I silently joined and started preparing different cremes and salves. Too much was going on in my head. Who rat out Dara? Was it the same person who went behind my back?
And who warned me of Jiyong? J? It can't be one of the pack members because they would've just talked to me. Could it be- "Y/N" Jungkooks voice interrupted my thoughts. " You have to come to the pack house, now. Something happened!"

So so sorry for not updating for such a  long time. I just dropped of uni and had too much going on. Here is the next chapter and another one will be updated soon