chapter 13

'Y/N, I love you.'

I looked up at him. He just said the most important words. Three words every girl wants to hear. You put your arms around his waist and pressed him even closer to yourself ift that was even possible. 'I live you too.' It was barely above a whisper but he had heard it and he couldn't stop smiling. You had the same feelings as him. His mate really loved him. Namjoon was the happiest wolf on earth. He felt like a puppy again.

'So would you like to stay with me as my mate and luna of the pack?''Yes I would love to.' He pressed his lips gently on yours and you melted in his arms. How could one kiss make you feel so safe and lived at the same time. His hand went from your back to your ass and he gave it a gentle squeeze. This made you gasp and he used that opputunity to slide his tongue in your mouth. The fight for dominance came quickly to an end because obviously Namjoon won. He was about to lay you down on the grass when you put a hand on his chest. 'Namjoon stop.'He looked at you with big round eyes as if he did something wrong. How can a person this tall and big look so tiny with just one look? 'it's just we're in public. Someone could see us.''You didn't care when we did it in the forest.' This caused you to blush. You had completely forgotten about the things that had happened in the forest, about the kisses, the touches and the moans. You were actually quite loud. Is it possible that another wolf had heard your moans. OMG. All of them had better hearing. If they were just near enough everyone could've heard everything. Namjoon must have raed your mind.'I was alone in the forest that day. Don't worry. I didn't smell another wolf neither.''But what about a person?''What?''When I came home that day my father already waited for me. He knew what we did and that must mean that someone saw us.' He slowly stroked his chin whiel thinking. 'Don't witches have something like a crystal ball or something like that?' I had to chuckle 'Namjoon we're not clairvoyants.''it was just a thought.'He held his hands up in defense. 'Do you also think that all witches have warts, greasy hair and have only cats and ravens as friends?' 'No, but i think that you're teh most beautiful person on earth and the only one who maybe will be more beautiful than you might be our future daughter if have on one day.''Stop distracting me.''You're not easy woman.''Woman?' Tha was enough. I was going to get my revenge. Without a second thought I jumped on him, tackled him to the ground and began tickling him. His laugh felt like musice to my ears. But there was one thing I didn't think about. His revenge. And it was going to be 10x worse than mine. Within a second he had turned us around so that I was lying underneath him with my wrists pinned together above my head with onyl one of his. The other one strated to tickle my sides and I quirmed underneath him. 'N- Namjoon please stop.'The tears already started to fall and I couldn't fight anymore. Thankfully Namjoon stopped and let go of my wrists. He lied on his side while being turned to me- I looked up to him. I love this man. And I want to spend the rest of my life with him. He put his head on his hand and used the other to slowly caress my cheek. I leaned in his touch. 'Namjoon, I still don't know how somebody knew about us.''Y/N, we will find out who it was, together.'